My car was broken into last night

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
OptiX

My car was broken into last night

Post by OptiX »

i kinda emptied it out and disconnected everything so there was nothing to steal and had it parked and set up for the winter season ahead, but havent tarped it because it hasnt snowed yet.

i get home yesterday and i see the passenger window is open, they couldnt open the door though because i removed the lock mechanism (its all power automated) so they couldnt unlock the door

i guess also after leaning in for a long time they realized there was nothing and i guess while pulling themselves out they broke off the rear view mirror

... they stole the rear view mirror.... WHO THE f--- STEALS A REAR VIEW MIRROR!?!?!

well, im kinda upset, not really that upset about the actual break in, but upset that there's a lil snow (from night flurries that just started up) inside on my custom interrior :(
OptiX

Post by OptiX »

i can get a new rear view from the scrap yard for free, so i dont care about it

its a good thing though i took down the 10" lcd screen from the ceiling.
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

OptiX wrote:its a good thing though i took down the 10" lcd screen from the ceiling.
Sorry to hear about your break in - may the perpetrators meet their well deserved doom sooner than later.

I suppose that is what they were really after - and ripping off the rear view mirror was a distinct mark of their disappointment at your having been so thorough at emptying your car of all desirable stealable bits.

Stealing the mirror was just a childish tantrum - "oh, so you think you're clever do you? We'll show you, take that!!"

The crooks are of course, Local, they have watched you enjoying your LCD screen with envy, and had made appropriate plans for it's illegal appropriation.

As the Xmas season crawls upon us, I sincerely hope that "Their Mince Pies rise and smite them, and that their Xmas pudding explodes".

Oh, and I hope they get run over by a Yugo too. Evil Weevils.

Incidentally, on the 21st, had my MX-3s rear number plate stolen on broad daylight while parked legally in a parking bay - and attending a hospital appointment.

Called the Police, reported immediately. National register is aware.
Now waiting for all those speeding tickets, congestion charge zone tickets, and the S.W.A.T. team to come crashing through my door, because my Reg. Number was spotted robbing the bank, or involved in citywide terrorism or something.

Stop the planet. I want to get off.

Thunderstorm.
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Sorry to hear man, but consider yourself lucky they only stole your rear view mirror, they could have done a lot worse. I have had my car broken into like 5 or 6 times now so I know the feeling. Bottomline though, people will steal anything. Once when my car was broken into they stole my flashlight and a dozen burned cds.... seems hardly worth the effort.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

shoot em next time man
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”