Car for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dave

Car for sale

Post by dave »

Im selling my 93 red mx-3. 150 000k new cherry red paint, viper 5 star rims, mazdaspeed big wing, fx front bumper racing pedels short shifter, power everything , sunroof, automatic sony explode deck ( black out, 4 sont explode mids, boss amp shaker 12" subs ummm.. runs great no problems , ractive intake cat back exaust clifford bullet proof 4 alarm, keyless entry custom white dash and consol, if interested in a pic email me. 9500 cert and e-tested. (dave)
Bad_Ktty02

Re: Car for sale

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Hey, can you part it out a little? I'm (very) interested in your Viper 5-star rims (what kind of tires on them?), Sony X-plod deck (what model? CDX-M600?), and FX bumper (cover or spoiler?)... I would be willing to trade my equipment for yours (so you can still sell the car) and pay the difference and shipping. please get back to me on this!!!! <P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
Sk8rFate78

Post by Sk8rFate78 »

Hey, what price are you looking for and where are you living, if you are close I could maybe check it out and see if I can buy it. Drop me a line at Sk8rFate78@aol.com. I have been looking for this car everywhere, please reply soon. Thanks
HeatherChellette

Post by HeatherChellette »

Did you by chance ever purchase the shop manual for your car? If so, would you be interested in selling it separate? If you are interested, would you please send me an e-mail? HeatherChellette@aol.com
Heather

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”