Does your MX3 get you CHICKS ?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
mxprecidia

Does your MX3 get you CHICKS ?

Post by mxprecidia »

I dunno the car doesnt seem as much as my "pimpmobile" than it did when I got it 4 years ago. Maybe it's because I was young and didn't know any better. Maybe it was because the beautiful cars out now weren't out before like the rx-8, 300z, scion tc, etc., to compare it to. Or maybe it's just all the freakin dents, dings, and foggy headlights that make it look like crap. I'm sure body kits make the mx3 look a lot slicker. But I have never seen a hooked up mx3 out driving on the road so I wouldn.t know. Does it look like a little POS on the road compared to new cars like a WRX? I don't have the car for chicks, nor did I get it for that reason. But it would be nice if it got more looks. Kind of bothers me...oh well.

If there are hot girls on this site I would love to hear what you think about the mx3...lol
www.illegalCustoms.com
Tri-State Area Car Club
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: Does your MX3 get you CHICKS ?

Post by jschrauwen »

mxprecidia wrote: If there are hot girls on this site
What other type would there be? :laugh:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Slade

Post by Slade »

Mine gets looks from all kinds of people in mine, young , old, guys, girls..I think they are a nice stylish car. I dont know if they look at it because all they hear is the exhaust or the 15" in the hatch, but either way they look at it lol. Ive had people beside me look at it and stare at the stock rims :S
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

If I am giving a female acquaintance a lift and she has never seen my car before, the response when we finally reach it in the car park is always "THIS is YOUR car?" accompanied by incredulous / envious / admiring looks.
And they always enjoy the ride - even though I never go out of my way to show off by way of throwing the car around.

They are always, shocked / mystified by the bathtub (racing car) seating position - and always comment positively on the entire design of the MX-3.

And they never hesitate to ask for a ride if I am going in their direction.
Not that I ever mind when they look really cute..... :wink:
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
Bolverk

Post by Bolverk »

Girls always seem to like my MX-3. They think its "cute", which isnt a word I like to hear about anything of mine.
Vanished

Re: Does your MX3 get you CHICKS ?

Post by Vanished »

jschrauwen wrote:
mxprecidia wrote: If there are hot girls on this site
What other type would there be? :laugh:
ugly girls. Or man girls...or..purple girls. lol

anyway, yah I get the exact same reaction as tuhnderstorm. Usually like. "That your car?! Thats sooooo nice" then i give them a ride and they're like "k i want your car..how much was it?" then i blow them away with "ooh just 2500".

I love my car. And my ladies in my car.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

get an S2K if you want chicks
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

S2000?? Forget that. Get a Miata. Ultimate chicks car. :P
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

The Mx3 is a chick magnet
Girls at my school and other places like my car
Always get compliments like, "nice car" or "what type of car is that, its cute" and "i like your car" along with many others
There are other people at my school with the usual cars like Mustangs, Civics, a Integra. I dont think any other car gets as many compliments as mine

I would love to put a Mazda Speed bodykit, Civic Projectors, KLZE and black paint job sometime next year.
That would look sweet
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

I like the look on a girls face when you drive by and the Bov goes off right by her.
It makes me happy.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
mamoo

Post by mamoo »

Yeah, the ladies like the mx-3. No question.

I personally think it's because it's a nice, sporty little car, but doesn't have the aggressive styling you see in a lot of other cars in that class.

Hell, I dunno ... trying to look at it from a woman's perspective gives me a headache.
You'll take my MX-3 away ... from my cold dead hands!
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

i once had a girl kiss my GS wing... true story.

so she had a few to drink.. but still.

lol....

but it seems my car has gotten more than i have :roll:
92 Autozam AZ3
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

mine gets me alot of girls an dit has no paint! and ir runs like crap.. imagine painted and working well?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

ID have to say yes to that one.

Its because of my car I was introduced to my wife :)

She came over with a friend of hers that was into cars that lived down the street from me.

We hooked up, got married.

So ya, My MX-3 is the reason Im married now :)

BTW, she'll be driving my RS soon, so maybe I can get her to post on the forums :)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Sam Baker wrote:i once had a girl kiss my GS wing... true story.

so she had a few to drink.. but still.

lol....

but it seems my car has gotten more than i have :roll:
I know the feeling, but I got you beat...the girl I'm seeing was humping my car, it was funny, she also had a few drinks, but ya, my car has had more lovin' than me. She finds the ride rough and isn't quite sure if she likes the tone of the exaust of not She is going to school to be a mechanic. Although it's not specifically because of my Mx-3 but for our coming interest in cars, but she also likes the Mx-3, so in the end, yes :D
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”