new 2003 mx3 ls :)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

new 2003 mx3 ls :)

Post by babyblueMX3 »

RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

DAM YOU! You had me going!

I was initially under the impression it was a Miata/MX-3 conversion or something...

:cry:
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

typical memphis dealership
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

heh, got me too...

I thought it was a misspost or whatever... they do it with the mazda3 all the time... but when i loaded the page i was scrollin down so fast that i zoomed past the pictures and thought they did a miata chassie/convertable with the mx-3 other stuff :shock:

heh :roll:
1993 RS Teal
Meep

Post by Meep »

I especially like where it says "Everybody need one". Nothing like a dealership that knows what it sells and knows how to be grammatically correct. Edukashions not portant yo!
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Its even worse, considering it's a mazda dealership! You'd think it was the only one they've ever seen.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That's a nice MX-3, haha
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Miatas are gay
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:Miatas are gay
They're fun as hell on the track ..... and you don't own them.

http://www.zoomzoomlive.com
neumann

Convertible

Post by neumann »

For a second I thought someone had done an MX-3 convertible conversion, to which I would say just buy a Miata.

The Miatas are great little cars and handle well. I don't think they are gay but even if they were - not that there is anything wrong with it. Anyhow, any car that chicks like that much surely serves the heterosexual agenda.

Just personally I don't like convertibles. I don't like sun, wind, nature, people, or being seen by people. Its harder to be a bitter antisocial malcontent when you are exposed.

If Mazda had made a coupe version of the Miata (preferably with a hatch) I would have bought one years ago. Oh wait, i guess that's why I bought the MX-3.
My Summer car is a Porsche.
My Winter car is a 1994 Mazda MX-3 GS. 1.8L V6, K&N intake, Pacesetter Short Shift, Corksports SS Clutch line, Suspension Techniques lowered, Toyo Garit HTs for Winter Grip.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: Convertible

Post by jschrauwen »

neumann wrote: Just personally I don't like convertibles. I don't like sun, wind, nature, people, or being seen by people. Its harder to be a bitter antisocial malcontent when you are exposed.
That Porsche must be well tinted then??? :lol:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Gypsy

Post by Gypsy »

Same kinda thing over here, a few people I work with said one of their mates had bought the same car as mine in the same colour. I thought this quite amusing seeing this guy had only seen my ride a couple of weeks before and really liked it. There was a house party 2 nights later and the guy turns up on the drive, I go out to check out copycats ride only to nearly throw up in the drain, and that wasn't the drink.

Mazda 323f :shock: ........... a four door :( .... 1.5l :x ....... red with, blue neons :evil: .... otherwise stock. I guess everyone must need an appointment with the optician! 8)
merlino

Re: Convertible

Post by merlino »

neumann wrote:For a second I thought someone had done an MX-3 convertible conversion, to which I would say just buy a Miata.

The Miatas are great little cars and handle well. I don't think they are gay but even if they were - not that there is anything wrong with it. Anyhow, any car that chicks like that much surely serves the heterosexual agenda.

Just personally I don't like convertibles. I don't like sun, wind, nature, people, or being seen by people. Its harder to be a bitter antisocial malcontent when you are exposed.

If Mazda had made a coupe version of the Miata (preferably with a hatch) I would have bought one years ago. Oh wait, i guess that's why I bought the MX-3.
I'm in tune :2thumbsup:

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”