Cruise from 403 2 401

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
cdngrl420

Cruise from 403 2 401

Post by cdngrl420 »

If anyones up for a cruise on tuesday the 8th (tomorrow) post up, there will be two meeting spots in brantford the timmies off the 403 and in cambridge the fast eddies right off the 401.

Coming fom london
going on the 401 its the offramp for hespler road/brantford (highway 24) then turn right and the fast eddies is i think right after the lights or right before it on the right.

going on the 403 from the 401 u merge onto the brantford turn off and take the paris rd offramp and turn right the timmies is on the right a min away.

Coming from toronto

going on the 401 its the offramp for hespler road/brantford (highway 24) then turn left and the fast eddies is i think right after the lights or right before it on the right.

going on the 403 from the 401 u merge onto the brantford turn off and take the paris rd offramp and turn left the timmies is on the right a min away.

For the Brantford meeting spot its going to be around 630 for the Cambridge meeting spot it will be 7, the plan is that we all meet at 7 at fast eddies and grab something to eat (theres tons of restaurants around there) and cruise thru the 401 to highway 6 or take some backroads around the 401 back to the 403, something like that if anyone knows the area real well im sure we can find some awesome twisties.
ExperimentX

Post by ExperimentX »

Ughhh... I'm only half an hour from there after work, I'll see if I can come out for a bit. No promises just yet.
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

if theres any questions i wont be home until 630 from work now so i will be a few mins late at the meeting spot, feiro call me before going down to the cambridge spot.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”