93 GS vs. 94 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DigitalBlackICE

93 GS vs. 94 GS

Post by DigitalBlackICE »

Does anyone know if there were any differences at all, besides year produced, between the 93 MX-3 GS and the 94 MX-3 GS? Im trying to find a nice 93 GS SE, but...due to lack of good condition SEs in this area, I may have to resort to getting a 94. Where all the options in the 93 GS SE still available in 94? Thanks for any help.
Coolzombi

Re: 93 GS vs. 94 GS

Post by Coolzombi »

the SE mean Special Edition..the difference between a GS is the leather interior, rasberry body color, scuff plate, mazda 25th anniversery sticker and S.E mags...<P>im not 100% sure of all that but its seem to be this!<BR>...excuse my english Image<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

oh yeah..and you cannot find stock leather interior or S.E mags on other mx-3 models.<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
DVH

Post by DVH »

The 94 has a much better lookin interior also! i think it looks better anyways! later bud<P>------------------<BR>Silver 94' MX-3 Precidia RSR FX <BR>http://www.geocities.com/dvh_69/MX-3.html
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

I think theirs a little power differance in the two, my SE is faster than the GS's I've raced. (it's unmodified as of yet)<P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Teri<BR>'93 MX-3 SE
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

and Se is not faster than a GS, they a re the same if not slower thana GS, with the leather interior it adds a little more weight to the car. The motors are identical, only difference is looks.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

Image<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

Well I guess its an unexpland mystry, maybe I'm just a better driver.<P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Teri<BR>'93 MX-3 SE

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”