Prd not so good?

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
chertel

Prd not so good?

Post by chertel »

I ordered a modified disty cap from prd october 5. Its now november 2nd. I emailed them asking where my cap is and no reply. Someone on here said to get a cap from them, bad advice. I dont know if they are a reputable company? Looks like they are not. Now I have to file a complaint with my td visa and hopefully will get my money back. $67.22us
rece

Post by rece »

did ya ever think that it might have been caught at the border... or did you not even get a tracking number
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
chertel

Post by chertel »

I will get my money back because it was a credit card purchase and they are good about things like this. The lady on the phone was very helpfull. Althouth I would rather have the disty cap. I ordered the cap oct 5 and prd screwed up the order and didnt ship it out till oct 13? If they even shipped it out? anyway maybe im just the one person who got screwed and everyone else who bought stuff from prd had good expereinces? This is just my negative feedback towards prd. I have read bad stuff about cork sport but they have been good to me and I have received stuff on time when they said I would receive it. So this is the buyer/seller feedback forum and I guess that's why I am here to let out my negative feedback towards prd. :evil:

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”