Weird speech

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Weird speech

Post by Franko »

I was thinking about it earlier, there are alot of common things that people say all the time in everyday speech. I think that the most common one is saying 'like' in almost every sentence.
I know that my sister lived in B.C and Ottawa and a few other places and I noticed when I went to visit her that she would say 'hey' after things such as.. 'We can go do that if you want to, Thatll be fun hey?"

The next time you talk to someone and there telling you alot of information, see if theres a reoccuring word or phrase in there because you wont be able to focus on anything else.. Similar to if I said to you now to notice everytime you blink or swallow. Go eat something right now and think about what you have to do to swallow.. its like you cant remember where you usually put it in your mouth. :P
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

I had a professor in one of my classes that said "right" after elmost every sentence. So there is heavy symbolism in this story riiiight? The author uses the mood of the sea to mirror that of the action in the story riiiiight? As the main character is murdered on the beach the sea is described as ferocious riiiiiight? Makes you not want to go to the beach when the sea is choppy riiiiiiight? Blablabla riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? I was the only one in class that noticed it I think and one day I just sat there chuckling to myself at how absurd it was that he said it after damn near every sentence. So a girl behind me asked what I was laughing about and when I told her, she too was doomed for the rest of the semester. We sat there counting his rights for the next week in class. It was a mess. We had to force ourselves to concentrate because all we were hearing was riiiiight?
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
opdmize

Post by opdmize »

I had a physics and math teacher that would say "mkay" before AND after everything. It was SO hilarious and stupid at the same time. It was even worse than on south park.
1993 MX-3 GS/SE KL-ZE'd

Return to “Off-Topic”