new exhaust

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
reaper of souls

new exhaust

Post by reaper of souls »

hey guys hows it going i got a funny story for you all

the other day as i was driving to work i stomped on the gas to get on the highway and i noticed that my exhaust got really loud all of a sudden so didn't think to much of it till i got off the qew and noticed that my car was now sounding like a v8 was under my car. so got to work and took a look under at my exhaust and saw a very lovely hole ripped in the pipe were the one flange used to be. So last week end i unbolted the entire exhaust system from the headers back. as some of yhou may rember my car had three cats on it for some reason well the frist cat after the downpipe i found out after inspection is a high flow cat and that the second one right after it was pretty mouch pluged so off it came also the resoneator was heading out the door aswell for funtionalty so off it came two. so now i have a brand new custom 2" cat back exhaust under my baby and i figured out the reason i wasn't making that great of power. So the funny part of the hole thing is when i decided to cut open the resoneator and found a dead cooked mouse that i guess when my car was on the lot got the grat idea to try and make my exhaust it's new home.

also if anyone needs a cone filter for there car let me know i just put on a new ractvie steel mesh carbonfiber wraped heat sheild filter on so i don't need it any more.

Reaper
Greg

PS sorry i didn't see you the other night lou
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

it is cool Greg u should have came to get the pizza with ur father in law ttul peace.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”