I want rear mud guards!!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
KingFisher

I want rear mud guards!!!!!!

Post by KingFisher »

Does anyone want to sell me a pair. I am not going to order the freaking things from the states. Can anyone suggest anywhere in Canada who I can order from. Or are there any stores in the Niagara Region who have mazda aftermarket parts... <P>Thanx
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
Frenchguy0

Re: I want rear mud guards!!!!!!

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Just to let you knoe that I ordered mine to the dealership and it's less than $25 and they come color keyed, meaning painted in the color of your car...If you really want some, it won't ruin you.<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

$25US EACH, PAINTED?? Are you talking about MX-3 mud guards that are exactly like the front ones?? Not the old, black, flat piece of rubber??<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>Just to let you knoe that I ordered mine to the dealership and it's less than $25 and they come color keyed, meaning painted in the color of your car...If you really want some, it won't ruin you.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><p>[This message has been edited by GMGQ (edited July 23, 2001).]
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

Ack, just called a local Mazda dealership. They can't get the mud guars, cuz they've been discontinued ;(<P>But the parts guy did suggest that I try some Mazda dealerships in the states. Could someone in the states please check for me? TIA<p>[This message has been edited by GMGQ (edited July 24, 2001).]
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com
simo711

Post by simo711 »

25 bucks for the guards Tia.<BR>Anything else you need?<P>Ohh, it'll take 2 weeks to get them in.<BR>
PMSgirl

Post by PMSgirl »

Hey Kingfisher,<P>I want a pair of rear mudguards too. You think we can order them together to save shippin/handling fees?<BR>Please email me bout it Image)<P>------------------<BR>Powered by PMS