Google Earth

Off-Topic Discussions
relisys_3200

Google Earth

Post by relisys_3200 »

Anyone ever used google earth before? Its an awesome GIS system for anybody free of charge. In some places, you can get the detail right down to the car!
check it out

http://earth.google.com/

*EDIT*
J-Beef wrote:I notice your also in the woods too Jim. Looks like you've got a possible view of the nearby baseball diamond though.
I also was curious about this, and found that baseball diamond J-Beef was talking about in good detail. Do you live anywhere near it Jim?. I was looking for an mx3 around there :P
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Wow, really nice app. Yup, that baseball diamond, running track and adjacent buildings are the local high school and the nearby lake and pond are on an adjoining 100 acre park. Not quite in view of my house but I'm close enough (<1km) to walk over and play tennis etc. Can almost see my white MX-3 in the driveway but the tree cover blocks a clear view of it.
Image -Jim
opdmize

Post by opdmize »

I've been using it for months now and its awesome. It's even become my main source for directions.
1993 MX-3 GS/SE KL-ZE'd
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Yeah, its awesome!

I can even see my Orange mx-3 parked in the back!!!

For those of you that have it, and would like to see, pm me
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Return to “Off-Topic”