Vote for best frond end on mx-3

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)

Which front end looks best on mx-3?

FX designs combat
5%
S2000 custom from Germany
8%
Drift
11%
Evo
No votes
Erebuni
8%
Top mix
No votes
Pakfeifer
11%
Protege 5
5%
Mazdaspeed
49%
Blitz
3%

Total votes: 37

mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Vote for best frond end on mx-3

Post by mitmaks »

which do you think looks best on mx-3, flows best, overall nice looking. Even if you just put it on without the rest of the kit.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

MazdaSpeed
Dosent have huge a-- holes on the front bumper and actually flows great with the car
Also, it offers the same ground clearence as the stock front bumper and is more unique. For instance, you will see other front bumpers like the Pakfeirfer on other cars but the MazdaSpeed front bumper is pretty much only for the MX3.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I would have to vote for 3
pakfeifer number 1 (not the second one they made)
mazdaspeed
drift (FRONT ONLY)

but my votes goes for mazdaspeed
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

I would say aftermarket would be mazda speed.

The ultimate best is the j-spec/euro spec factory front end.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

MazdaSpeed for shizzle 8)
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I have the MS front for both mine. but to be honest, thispoll is kinda pointless, since everyone has their own opinion. If you looking for a front end for yourcar, you should get what you want, not what others like. Its your own ride man, make it your own :)
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

well I wanted to see if anyone else likes s2K front end. Cause since I saw it I knew its best one I like, although I do not see anyone else voting for it yet, besides me lol. Nobody agrees it flows well with mx3 and looks like it came stock like that. Personally thats what I wanted to get when I saw it, now that my fx is crashed...I need to get it.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

mitmaks wrote:well I wanted to see if anyone else likes s2K front end. Cause since I saw it I knew its best one I like, although I do not see anyone else voting for it yet, besides me lol. Nobody agrees it flows well with mx3 and looks like it came stock like that. Personally thats what I wanted to get when I saw it, now that my fx is crashed...I need to get it.
then by all means go for it man...your not the only one who likes it, its just not everyones favorite #1. But think of how unique it will be if you get it. Only one in NA...very unique. When I'm eventually ready to buy a bodykit, I'll be looking at the S2K front as one of my options aswell.
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Neil

Post by Neil »

Mazdaspeed for me. Not just because i've got one sitting waiting to be put on. I think its the best practical bumper there is. And its not overly aggressive or crayz looking.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

fx looks more agressive in my opinion, or at least s2k flows better with mx3
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

I vote for my front bumper... BC2! :2thumbsup:
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Custommx3 wrote:I have the MS front for both mine. but to be honest, thispoll is kinda pointless, since everyone has their own opinion. If you looking for a front end for yourcar, you should get what you want, not what others like. Its your own ride man, make it your own :)
Good point Barry!!
Given the choice, I'm still sticking with my J-Spec followed by the MS and I think the next best would be that custom one our Latin American members made. (Sorry, can only remember Cris Barros as part of that unique group of MX'rs).
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

MazdaSpeed is my choice, but I guess it's cause I have one :D
But a close second is Cris Barros's bumper/kit, that set it amazing.

As stated, get a bumper that you like, not cause other do and don't. But don't make your decisions from just pics on the Internet, see them in person, I changed my ideas a few times because in person they look difference, and pics typically are taken on good angles, you don't get a full feel for the bumper. As example, I wanted the FX front until i saw a pic of it directly head on, that turned me off of it instantly.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

mazda speed would be my second vote.

but the drift front bumper is byfar first. i love the almost stock look of it but it has some silent but aggressive accents.

but the drift rear bumper is hideous.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i like the mazdaspeed for the clean look and if u only put the front end on it. the best lookin and most clean look i like is a front lip i just love them on the mx-3 and alot of other cars as well. if ur goin to do alot to the car and u make it fit with it i like the blitz.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2

Return to “Appearance”