My 0-100 and Me shooting a Flame.

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
BuGS

My 0-100 and Me shooting a Flame.

Post by BuGS »

0-100 was done atop of a Local mountian (Around 4300ft), the camera I borrowed sucked and the recording lags :(, and it was a gravel/tar road so I had lots of spin :). It was fun though.

http://media.putfile.com/mormonspeed

And I had to shoot a flame :). Took me a bit to get the exhaust warmed up. And BTW I have a Cat still.

WRC STYLE y0!!!!11111!!
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

man I want turbo :(
nice vid 8) ....I cant believe you brought your car on a gravel road and went that fast :P Hope for no stone chips
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

Hha, that's good stuff. What BOV is that?
MAZDASPEEDMX-3

Post by MAZDASPEEDMX-3 »

the flame really made the vid that much better for me i had to of watched that part at least 12 times
the bov just sounds so amazing
2002 Subaru WRX In the process of new motor build.
1989 Honda CRX Daily driven Beater. 50MPG!!
94_MX-3

Post by 94_MX-3 »

sweet video cant wait till im boosted!! :lol:
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Man.. You got to update your cardomain site.. It still says youve got a sohc engine!
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

I just get so sick of that site, I have a 7mb/s uploading speed but yet it still take 5 mins to upload 1 pic... But I will have it updated soon, waiting to install my Greddy Profec B Spec II, and get my new Tires on my Summer rims, then Next Srping I am doing a nice photoshoot up in the mountains :)
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

BuGS wrote:I just get so sick of that site, I have a 7mb/s uploading speed but yet it still take 5 mins to upload 1 pic... But I will have it updated soon, waiting to install my Greddy Profec B Spec II, and get my new Tires on my Summer rims, then Next Srping I am doing a nice photoshoot up in the mountains :)
with me and my doughnut spinning AWD MX :) im amazed at how easy i can do doughnuts on dry pavement with an open diff in the rear. i should put in the two way. he he he

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”