stuff for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ottawamx3

stuff for sale

Post by ottawamx3 »

I have a rear sunshade,front lip spoiler,<BR>front mud guards,a nose bra,and a nice set of stock '92 GS rims ....I also have a set <BR>of tires (205,50,r15)for sale <P>make an offer!!!!!<BR>all good offers will be accepted!<p>[This message has been edited by ottawamx3 (edited June 21, 2001).]
Postman2K

Re: stuff for sale

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ottawamx3:<BR><B>I have a rear sunshade,front lipm spoiler,<BR>front mud guards,a nose bra,and a nice set of stock '92 GS rims ....I also have a set <BR>of tires (205,50,r15)for sale <P>make an offer!!!!!<BR>all good offers will be accepted!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi there, i'm interested in the car bra. correct me if i'm wrong, i'm assuming that the car bra is for a GS model. if so i'll give $50 Can. depending on it's condition $60 Can. i live in Ottawa too, so i can easily pick it up from you anytime. e-mail me back, thanks.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ottawamx3:<BR><B>I have a rear sunshade,front lipm spoiler,<BR>front mud guards,a nose bra,and a nice set of stock '92 GS rims ....I also have a set <BR>of tires (205,50,r15)for sale <P>make an offer!!!!!<BR>all good offers will be accepted!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Ill Take the rear sun shade for sure let me know...i sent u an e mail about it!!!!..Noel<BR>pinoyviet850@aol.com<BR>
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
jimboxer

Post by jimboxer »

did you sell the nose bra after>?<BR>if not email me with a price and a picture to see the condition of it.<P>'95 Blaze red RS<P>Jimboxer
Get in, sit down, shut up, and hold on!!

Post by Guest »

Hey on the rims you have for sale you said make an offer so Here I go, Please note this is just throwing a number out and a starting point on the price, I will start, Say , $100 for the wheels and $140 with wheels and tyres, Your turn to say what you think, <P>Smamitches<BR>
keicra

Post by keicra »

Do you still have the front mud guards for sale. You can email me at ks8691@netzero.net<P>Thanks
Sir_GSR

Post by Sir_GSR »

Do you still have the front lip and what cond.? and price?
lilg19utk

Post by lilg19utk »

hey whats up i was wondering if you still had the rear sunshade and if so hit me up with a price. <P>gary19utk@yahoo.com<BR>
MXMANIAC

Post by MXMANIAC »

hey man ill give you $100 (usa), including shipping, for the spoiler...is it in good condition? let me know send me an E<BR>Justin<P>94 Rs black
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Yeah there if you still have the rear sunshade i deifnatley wnat it. Let me know? <P>nautica10304@yahoo.com
purplemx3

Post by purplemx3 »

i was wondering if the bra was one piece or the 2 piece. If it is the 2 piece, how about $60cdn
knightmx3

Post by knightmx3 »

I'd love the LIP too<P>i live in Ottawa<P>i'll give you $40<P>------------------<BR>Douglas<BR>Ottawa, Ontario<BR>Silver MX3 RS
Douglas<BR>Ottawa, Ontario<BR>Silver MX3 RS
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

is it all you have ?<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Don Andrychuk

Post by Don Andrychuk »

I am looking for a piece of front spoiler, the very lowest attachment on the drivers side. It could be called the "lip" but I'm not sure.<BR>Do you still have for sale? Let me know and we'll talk price.
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

Hey buddy I would like to know about your rear sunshade, I am in Ontario so shipping won't be too much.. let me know
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”