Greatest Jokes

Off-Topic Discussions
kp2t

Greatest Jokes

Post by kp2t »

Whats the difference between a man lying and a woman lying.... lets see

A woman stay out one night and her husband asks where were u last night. she said she was at a friends house.... Husband is suspicious so he calls all her 10 best friends.... all her friends say she wasnt there...

A man stay out one night and his wife asks where were u last night. He said he was at a friends.... Wife was suspicious so she call all his 10 best friends... 8 friends say he was there last night... 2 of his friends say he is stilll there!

:)

post ur jokes guys
ImageImageImageImageImage
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

heres a couple that prove women are superior to men

A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened his trench coat and flashed her.

Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I asked to see your ticket, not your stub."

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one.

Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man; that's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and livetogether in peace for the rest of our days."

Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely!" "This must be a sign from God!" The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man.

The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.

The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police..."

Free meat

It was many years ago since the embarrassing day when a young woman, with a baby in her arms, entered his butcher shop and confronted him with the news that the baby was his and asked what was he going to do about it?

Finally he offered to provide her with free meat until the boy was 16. She agreed.

He had been counting the years off on his calender, and one day the teenager who had been collecting the meat each week, came into the shop and said, "I'll be 16 tomorrow."

"I know," said the butcher with a smile, "I've been counting too, tell your mother, when you take this parcel of meat home, that it is the last free meat she'll get, and watch the expression on her face."

When the boy arrived home he told his mother. The woman nodded and said,

"Son, go back to the butcher and tell him I have also had free bread, free milk, and free groceries for the last 16 years and watch the expression on HIS face!" " :laugh: :laugh:

Women are clever

A woman was out golfing one day when she hit her ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.

The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you 3 wishes." The woman freed the frog and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes -- that whatever you wish for, your husband will get 10 times more or better!"

The woman said, "That would be okay," and for her first wish she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis, that women will flock to."

The woman replied, "That will be okay because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will only have eyes for me." So, KAZAM - she's the most beautiful woman in the world!

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, "That will be okay because what's mine is his and what's his is mine." So, KAZAM - she's the richest woman in the world!

Then the frog inquired about her third wish and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with them! :laugh: :laugh:
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Her Diary VS His Diary
HER DIARY

Sunday night - I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and seemed really distant. I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too." When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV.; he seemed distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep.

I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.
My life is a disaster!.

HIS DIARY

Today my team lost the big game, ruined my day but at least I got laid.
Image -Jim
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Little Johnny left school and got a job as a Chauffeur. As luck would have it his first job was to drive the Pope from the airport to his hotel on arrival in Australia.

The greetings go fine and the Pope hops into Johnnys limo. Before they drive off the Pope says "stop Johnny - I want to drive. Back home they're all so stuck up they just won't let me and I really want to!". Johnny responds that he couldn't possibly allow the Pope to drive as he would surely get the sack if he did that!

The Pope explains that he has a valid drivers licence, is sober, and after all, without pulling rank, he really is the boss here.... "Well" says Johnny, "when you put it like that I guess it must be ok... but just please make sure you stick to the speed limit".

So the Pope hops behind the wheel and to the horror of Johnny puts his foot flat to the floor and next thing they're doing 120 in a 60 k zone. Inevitablely, theres a siren behind them and up comes a cop on a bike. To Johnnys relief the Pope pulls over and awaits the cop to walk up to the limo.

The cop has one look inside and says "excuse me for a moment" and walks back to his bike and picks up his radio.

"Ah... mobile 23 to base.... you better get the officer in charge"

Base responds "Stand by, here's the OIC". The OIC "whats the problem mobile 23?"

"I've got a infringement to issue thats not going to be easy Sarge"

"What's the problem mobile 23 - just give 'em a ticket and move on - I don't care who it is!"

"No Sarge you don't understand - this is someone REALLY important!"

"Who have you got? The bloody Prime Minister?"

"No no Sarge, more important than that...."

"What you got the Queen or something? JUST GIVE 'EM AT TICKET!!"

"No Sarge..... more important than that!"

"WELL WHO THE HELL YOU GOT THEN???"

"I think its God... he's got the bloody Pope driving for him!"
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Mazderati

Post by Mazderati »

The funniest joke of all time.

The Honda Civic.

l :lol: :lol: 8) 8)
96 GS, 17" Niche's, Falken 40's. Eibach springs, Tokico S/R struts, Ractive front & rear strutbars. Supertrapp exhaust, K & N intake. Soundstream Reference, JL & Eclipse audio.

Green means "Go", Yellow means, "Go Faster"!!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

cdngrl420 wrote: Free meat

It was many years ago since the embarrassing day when a young woman, with a baby in her arms, entered his butcher shop and confronted him with the news that the baby was his and asked what was he going to do about it?

Finally he offered to provide her with free meat until the boy was 16. She agreed.

He had been counting the years off on his calender, and one day the teenager who had been collecting the meat each week, came into the shop and said, "I'll be 16 tomorrow."

"I know," said the butcher with a smile, "I've been counting too, tell your mother, when you take this parcel of meat home, that it is the last free meat she'll get, and watch the expression on her face."

When the boy arrived home he told his mother. The woman nodded and said,

"Son, go back to the butcher and tell him I have also had free bread, free milk, and free groceries for the last 16 years and watch the expression on HIS face!" " :laugh: :laugh:
Hmm..I don't get it
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

it's okay mike. i'll explain for you. :wink:

she went to butcher and said baby was his, so she got free meat for 16 yrs. she also got free bread, milk, and groceries for 16 yrs for the same reason from three different guys. she played them all. :lol:
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Touche (Letters)

Dear Husband:

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good. I've been a good woman to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw.

Last week, you came home and didn't notice that I had gotten my hair and nails done, cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new negligee. You came home and ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching the game.

You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't touch me or anything. Either you're cheating or you don't love me anymore, whatever the case is, I'm gone.

P.S. If you're trying to find me, don't. Your BROTHER and I are moving away to West Virginia together!

Have a great life! Your EX-Wife

Dear Ex-Wife

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch sports so much to try to drown out your constant nagging. Too bad that doesn't work.

I did notice when you cut off all of your hair last week, the first thing that came to mind was "You look just like a man!" My mother raised me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice.

When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. I
went to sleep on you when you had on that new negligee because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee was $49.99.

After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason I guess.

I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said with your letter that you wrote, you won't get a dime from me. So take care..

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this but Carl, my brother, was born Carla. I hope that won't a problem.

Signed: Rich As Hell and Free!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

haha john that last one was good
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

MORE ! :froggie_red: MORE !
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

Man takes his wife to doctor's office for a routine check up. After the first hour, the man was wondering what was taking so long, but didn't worry much about it. The second hour passed, and left the man a little worried. By the third hour, the man was visibly upset, and the fourth hour left him irate. He cursed and wondered what the hell could be taking his wife so long on a "routine" check up. Just then the doctor emerged from the exam room. He jumped up and asked the doctor, "Doc! It's been four hours! Is something wrong with my wife?

Doctor replied, "Well we had to run some tests. There is something terminally ill with your wife, but we can't determine exactly what. But we have narrowed it down to either alzheimer's disease or AIDS. I'm sorry sir."

The man was horrified, he looked away with tears in his eyes. He asked the doctor, "Well how can we tell for sure which one it is?"

Doctor replied,"This is what I want you to do. As you drive her home, drop her off a fair distance from your house, preferable 8 city blocks. If she finds her way home, DON'T f--- her......"

Classic woman bashing here.

(NOTE: I do not approve of degrading/abusing women in any way. The jokes are just good in my opinion. Just like a funny racial joke. Not intended to be offensive, DO NOT TAKE IT TO HEART!)

Q: When is the only time a woman is ever above a man?
A: When the kitchen is on the second floor...

Q: Why are a woman's feet shorter in length to a man's?
A: So they can stand closer to the stove...

Q: Why did the woman cross the road?
A: I don't care. What the hell is she doing out of the kitchen...

Q: What do you tell a girl with two black eyes?
A: Nothin'... you already told the b----.... TWICE...
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Q: What do lance Armstrong & a pool table have in common?

A: The both have one white ball
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

That is nasty and aweful Teal, LOL...

These are some funy jokes :lol:
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

A woman had been in coma for months. One day, nurses were in her room
giving her a sponge bath. One of them was washing her private area and
noticed a slight response on the monitor when she touched her. They
tried it again and sure enough there was a small recognizable movement.

They went to her husband and explained what had happened, telling him,
"Crazy as it sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and bring
her out of her coma!"

The husband was somewhat sceptical, but they assured him that they would
close the curtains for privacy. He finally agreed and went into his
wife's room.

After a few minutes, the woman's monitor flat-lined, no pulse, no heart
rate.

The nurses ran into the room. "What happened?" they cried.

The husband said, "I'm not sure, but I think she choked on it!"
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Teal_93 wrote:Q: What do lance Armstrong & a pool table have in common?

A: The both have one white ball
:laugh: LOL
Image -Jim

Return to “Off-Topic”