[FS] Brand New Leather Seats.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MarkMoore

[FS] Brand New Leather Seats.

Post by MarkMoore »

These are brand new black leather seats... and they're from Mazda Motorsports so u know they're not some cheap quality seats... These are the same exact seats as what Gro has so feel free to do a search, i'm sure he's posted a few pics of his leather seats on here a couple times.... Please let me explain what u r getting... Driver's seatback cushion wrapped in leather, Passenger's seatback cushion wrapped in leather (w/ map pocket), Driver's seat bottom cushion wrapped in leather, and another DRIVER'S seat bottom leather cover... please note, the last of the four pieces i said doesn't come w/ a new cushion (but of course u'll just use the cushion underneath the cloth seats u have now)... also please note that i said it was a DRIVER'S seat bottom cover (instead of a passenger's seat bottom cover)... Mazda Motorsports assured me that these seat bottom covers are the same exact thing between the driver's and passenger, it's just that the holes are cut differently to allow for hardware of seatbelts, etc. So, that being said, they assured me (and i checked myself) that since these are interchangable there will be no problem using a drivers bottom on the passenger's side... if u're confused by what i mean then go out in your mx-3 and check for yourself, the bottom cushions are the same, it's just that the holes are cut differently on the sides to allow access for hardware.... anyway, hopefully u know what i mean, but i'll post pics up soon to clarify...

First $400 takes 'em...

Shipping:
That price is $400 SHIPPED. i'm gonna have to ship 'em out in two boxes so the shipping will be about $65. so that inflated the price a bit. Oh yea, and shipping may be higher for canada, so i'll have to check if any of u canadians are interested. please email to:

markmooress@gmail.com

P.S. please note, i said these are BRAND NEW seats. they have never been assembled and put into any car, much less been used. i promise what u r getting r perfectly MINT leather seats. i bought these a while back and now i have a landscaping business so i need the money to buy a piece of equipment...
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
cyberphox

Post by cyberphox »

oh if only i lived closer to the border..shipping tp canada would probably kill me.
95 GS Silver Stone Metalic
Neil

Post by Neil »

Can i trade you my girlfriend in exchange for the seats? Damn i wish i wasnt broke right now :(

(edit: just so no one thinks im heartless, i wouldnt really trade my girlfriend)
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

Neil wrote:(edit: just so no one thinks im heartless, i wouldnt really trade my girlfriend)
liar....i hope she sees this too

free bump for ya, wish i had the cash too :cry:
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Neil wrote:Can i trade you my girlfriend in exchange for the seats? Damn i wish i wasnt broke right now :(
(edit: just so no one thinks im heartless, i wouldnt really trade my girlfriend)

You mean this one?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

haha oh man I hope her parents some how stroll across that let alone her haha that pic just made the thread awesome, wtg john
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

no thanks on the offer, i already have the best gf i could ask for, no other girl in the world comes close to her, so i'll pass on the quite innappropriate offer. I don't need to be seeing those kinds of things.

--BTW--

SOLD!!!
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
slowmx3

Post by slowmx3 »

MarkMoore wrote:no thanks on the offer, i already have the best gf i could ask for, no other girl in the world comes close to her, so i'll pass on the quite innappropriate offer. I don't need to be seeing those kinds of things.

--BTW--

SOLD!!!
wow, did that hurt your feelings or what. That wasn't innappropriate, it was funny.
1992 mx-3, a couple mods, i'm still a n00b
---Don't try and church your car up, MX-3's aren't fast---
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

MarkMoore wrote:no thanks on the offer, i already have the best gf i could ask for, no other girl in the world comes close to her, so i'll pass on the quite innappropriate offer. I don't need to be seeing those kinds of things.

--BTW--

SOLD!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you gotta be kidding.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”