mx-3s in ohio....help me out here

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
baseballandmx34life

mx-3s in ohio....help me out here

Post by baseballandmx34life »

ok...i've been looking at this '94 gs for a while. go to kempthorn.com and look at the mx-3 in the used car section. it has over 50,000 mile and they are asking 6,990 US for it. I went to look at it and its a bit dinged up and some paint is scuffed off. let me know if u guys think this is a good deal and about how much u thing it would cost to fix it up. It runs great...and the rotors r a bit rusted. has a sunroof and is a 5 speed. i cant find a decent mx-3 around and i want to get a new one. sold my other one last year....dont ask me why. Ive gotta get another one! Image
RiEnHaRp

Re: mx-3s in ohio....help me out here

Post by RiEnHaRp »

See if you can talk them to $5800 to $6200 or do better if you can,
r-mac

Post by r-mac »

go to <A HREF="http://www.autotrader.com" TARGET=_blank>www.autotrader.com</A> they have some cheeps one like 2,300 to 5,950k cheep i thinkin about gettin one when i get 16 in about 3 month. and i have money to get a g-spec
baseballandmx34life

Post by baseballandmx34life »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by r-mac:<BR><B>go to <A HREF="http://www.autotrader.com" TARGET=_blank>www.autotrader.com</A> they have some cheeps one like 2,300 to 5,950k cheep i thinkin about gettin one when i get 16 in about 3 month. and i have money to get a g-spec </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah i checked autotrader...thats where ive been looking and thats where i found the green one ive been looking at. Ive seen about 4 or 5 around town but cant figure where everyone is getting them. I had one hell of a time finding my first one.<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”