[FS] 1995 2.5L KL-DE v6 engine + tranny!! GOOD for a SWAP!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mradio

[FS] 1995 2.5L KL-DE v6 engine + tranny!! GOOD for a SWAP!!!

Post by Mradio »

I have a decent engine laying around. It was bought for a spare, but now since I sold the MX, plus Iam moving in a few weeks and I have no use for it.
This is a 2.5L KL-DE V6 with a 5 speed transmission. It came out of a 1995 Probe GT. Engine and tranny both have 120k miles on it, my friend owned the car and used MOBIL 1 Synthetic oil all the time. Engine runs strong. I will also throw in a tranny from the same car, along with a flywheel/clutch already bolted to the engine. Engine and transmission have all the sensors attached. It's located in PHiladelphia, PA and I would prefer pick-up. Can ship the engine, but buyer has to pay for shipping.
Asking $450 for everything or best offer. This really needs to go ASAP.
Email me at mradio@hotmail.com or post here.
thanks
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
Ateana

Post by Ateana »

just a thought or two. before you say kl-ze outta a ford probe perhaps you should take a picture of the block and intake manifold numbers and post em and if they say kl-1a1 then you should change your post to kl-de. im not an expert on kl-ze's but my impresion was that they came from j-spec cars only. dont mean to rag on you but alot of people have been burned.
Management is not responsible for lost or stolen virginities.

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De
Reaver19

Post by Reaver19 »

What a shame, if you offered this deal 30 days ago, I would have taken it in a heart beat (I live in North East PA, and was looking for exactly what your offering, I ended up getting what I needed... for around 650$ though, though it did have slightly less mileage than that.) Anyways, good deal there, wish I would have gotten it instead.
93' MX-3 - V6 (complete!) KLDE Engine, KL02 VAF, custom fog lights :)
Ateana

Post by Ateana »

thanks dude
Management is not responsible for lost or stolen virginities.

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

before you say kl-ze outta a ford probe perhaps you should take a picture of the block and intake manifold numbers and post em and if they say kl-1a1 then you should change your post to kl-de
Uh, he DID say KL-DE:
This is a 2.5L KL-DE V6 with a 5 speed transmission. It came out of a 1995 Probe GT.
The original post hasnt been edited.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”