Need Help

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cb mx3

Need Help

Post by cb mx3 »

My problem isn't really that big....I wanna put altezza taillights on my car but don't know what color to go with. I have a 1995 silver RS just repainted it the
stock silver so it's nice and shiney. I want pics of others mxer's that have silver cars with altezzas, both chrome ones and black ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Personally I prefer the CF ones on all colour mx3s..
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Neil

Re: Need Help

Post by Neil »

cb mx3 wrote:My problem isn't really that big....I wanna put altezza taillights on my car but don't know what color to go with. I have a 1995 silver RS just repainted it the
stock silver so it's nice and shiney. I want pics of others mxer's that have silver cars with altezzas, both chrome ones and black ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There are 2 dark silver mx-3's on cardomain that both have the CF tails, I myself don’t like the fake CF look. BUT they do look really good on both those cars because they're silver. I didn’t feel like going through all of the profiles to find the 2nd mx-3 but this one is on the first page at the very top if you want to see more pictures.

As I mentioned I myself do not like the fake CF look, I have black tails because i think they look the best on all colors of MX-3's but in the end your decision comes down to what you like best. So when you decide go by what you think!

Hope this helps, whatever you pick will look good!
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

no offense to anyone i know most of u guys love that spoiler but i'm sorry it just makes me wanna vomit :x
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

well the spoiler is good but the rest of the car has to be done up in such a way to compliment the wing otherwise if u put it on a stock mx-3 itd like like crap and dont quote me on this

Return to “Appearance”