NEEDED: Tailights

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Ryencool

NEEDED: Tailights

Post by Ryencool »

I need one or both tailights with the wiring harnesses..I keep getting puled over becasue of a bad ground that cant be fixed, Ill take whatever I can get a new pigtail, or the whole deal jsut gimmie a price<P>Ryan
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
Liquid_Metal

Re: NEEDED: Tailights

Post by Liquid_Metal »

I may be going to the junk yard this week...how much you looking to spend...I'll see what I can get it for, if they are in decent condition (and still on the car).<BR>E-mail me to address below if intested.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryencool:<BR><B>I need one or both tailights with the wiring harnesses..I keep getting puled over becasue of a bad ground that cant be fixed, Ill take whatever I can get a new pigtail, or the whole deal jsut gimmie a price<P>Ryan</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR> Mazda_MX3GS@yahoo.com <BR><A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MX-3GS.com<BR></A>
Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR> Mazda_MX3GS@yahoo.com <BR><A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MX-3GS.com<BR></A>
Astroboy

Post by Astroboy »

theres a pair on ebay, just search for "mx3"
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

I know, I actually bid on them and contacted the seller, finchuck, that I was very intrested..ever since that email somone has been upping my bids, so I htink ill find them elsewhere...anyone have any, i still need the harneses and everyhting 35-40$ is my offer
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

are you in need of the housing and the wiring harness? if you just need the wiring harnesses then email me ive got them and that price sounds just fine. thank you. zquinn@ghg.net<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”