Burlington Sightings

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
good_glory

Burlington Sightings

Post by good_glory »

Leavin Best Buy on Brant and there was a red RS w/ painted black hubcaps and a mx3.com windshield banner and beside it was a green mx with chrome altezzas

We stuck around for a few mins... but just wonderin who it was??
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

the red rs is mine i work in car-fi at best buy the other is my other buddy that i work with he's not on the forum though ya next time come on in the names greg and i should be in the back of the store

Reaper
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

am i to understand that you know someone w/ an mx-3 that's NOT on the board.....and u havn't fixed that yet??

shaaaaame
reaper of souls

ah he's a loser anyway he doesn't matter he tryed to talk smack about the fourm so i gave him smack
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

hey man actually we were in car audio and probs met you without knowing it lol....you kept crankin the tunes???

You work in Burlington yet live in NF? That sucks, isnt there a best buy in the falls?
reaper of souls

ya theres one in the falls but i got the job here frist and there are to many good looking chicks in burlington plus i basicly have full run of the store i can do what ever i want here and don't get in s---.

Ya i think we were talking you should stop in again sometime

Reaper
Greg
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

Greg it is good to see u love ur job there we gotta hookup at Timmies again sometime bro peace later p.s. driving the mx again.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”