[FS] klze engine 650+ shipping

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Steeb

[FS] klze engine 650+ shipping

Post by Steeb »

straight neck klze engine for sale. i can package it but the buyer must arrange for some sort of pick up. my zip code is 91766, in montclair california. i compression tested my engine at work with 210 on all 6 cylinders. i have passed smog twice in so cal with a cat and no egr.

included:
curved neck square ported manifold
throttle body

paypal is accepted as long as the buyer pays for the fees
Last edited by Steeb on October 26th, 2005, 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steeb

Re: [FS] klze engine 650+ shipping

Post by Steeb »

Steeb wrote:
not included:
disty
alternator
a/c compressor
power steering pump
intake manifold

paypal is accepted as long as the buyer pays for the fees
update as i have sourced some more parts
alternator, a/c compressor, ps pump included

not included intake manifold
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

nobody wants to buy a ze for almost free?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

$650 is almost free?

:)
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

If it came with the IM and TB it would be a good deal.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

this motor had the straight manifold when i bought it. i traded it with someone for the curved one but im using it. its not hard to find a curved manifold. even the junk yards have them.

ok ok its not almost free but you must agree, it is cheap.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Steeb wrote:this motor had the straight manifold when i bought it. i traded it with someone for the curved one but im using it. its not hard to find a curved manifold. even the junk yards have them.

I don't agree it is cheap. When the disty, IM, and/or anything else you have to buy, that usually comes with the engine is bought, it's about the same price is just buying the engine from any other importer. Except your engine doesn't have the low mileage.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

2fazed wrote:
Steeb wrote:this motor had the straight manifold when i bought it. i traded it with someone for the curved one but im using it. its not hard to find a curved manifold. even the junk yards have them.

I don't agree it is cheap. When the disty, IM, and/or anything else you have to buy, that usually comes with the engine is bought, it's about the same price is just buying the engine from any other importer. Except your engine doesn't have the low mileage.
how do u know my engine doesnt have low mileage? it has exactly 10,000 miles more than when i bought it. i bought my ze years ago but when i installed it, i only used my car for half a year before i got another car and stopped driving it.

btw, the average retail price of the klze engine is about 800-850 + overpriced shipping unless picked up locally. how do i know this? i know because i work for an engine importer. in fact, we are one of the largest importers in the states hands down and have been for the last 15 years. almost every jdm engine sold in the states came to us territory through our company. any engine that we sell retail or wholesale does not include accessories with the engine unless the buyer pays for them. if you go to ebay and do some searching ull see that most engines do not come with any accessories except the disty. occasionally the disty is left on so when the engine is pressure washed water will not enter the engine. the reason no accessories are included is because most morons will try to warranty the whole engine if an accessory that was included with the engine fails. on the invoices of most engine retailers it also states that you will need to use ALL of your own sensors, injectors, disty, intake and exhaust manifolds as well.

the jdm disty uses a single plug in the harness, so it would be useless if included since you need to use the disty that comes on the usdm car. the usdm 2 plug wiring harness will not work with the single plug jdm disty. im keeping the intake manifold and accessories because i need it for my other car. if you have a car to swap the ze into, you should also have the accessories.

people are selling blown ze's for the price im asking
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Steeb wrote:
2fazed wrote:
Steeb wrote:this motor had the
people are selling blown ze's for the price im asking

Where? None on this board. You talking about ZE's on other boards?

The chances of finding a curved neck IM at the junkyards is very slim to non. Going to cost someone at least $200-250 for the IM and disty from someone. Brings the total up to $800 easily. Shipping on ebay is up to $500, but normally $300-400, cause most the people on this board say they got their ZE for around $1200 shipped, depending where they live. What type of shipping rates can you get? Maybe if you only charge $100-200 for shipping, then it would be a deal.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

on the invoices of most engine retailers it also states that you will need to use ALL of your own sensors, injectors, disty, intake and exhaust manifolds as well.
BTW you dont use your K8 injectors, it would run way too lean. You need some 2.5L injectors.

But it is a good deal for what you get.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

Custommx3 wrote:
on the invoices of most engine retailers it also states that you will need to use ALL of your own sensors, injectors, disty, intake and exhaust manifolds as well.
BTW you dont use your K8 injectors, it would run way too lean. You need some 2.5L injectors.

But it is a good deal for what you get.
are the 2.5L injectors compatible with the k8 ecu? normally ecu's are available at extra cost so i would think that its manditory to use the k8 injectors with the k8 ecu and the kl injectors with the kl ecu. but thanks
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

2fazed wrote:
Steeb wrote:
2fazed wrote:
Where? None on this board. You talking about ZE's on other boards?

The chances of finding a curved neck IM at the junkyards is very slim to non. Going to cost someone at least $200-250 for the IM and disty from someone. Brings the total up to $800 easily. Shipping on ebay is up to $500, but normally $300-400, cause most the people on this board say they got their ZE for around $1200 shipped, depending where they live. What type of shipping rates can you get? Maybe if you only charge $100-200 for shipping, then it would be a deal.
ebay engines are priced right. its that the sellers on there will gouge you when it comes to shipping. i have not shipped any engines from my house before so i dont know what exactly to say for shipping cost. my work is less than 10 miles away from my home and shipping on an engine to ny from my work in so cal cost about 200-250 depending on business or residential. 300-400 can possibly ship a pallet with about 4 engines from so cal to ny. havent you seen those auctions that sell for 1 cent then charge like 50-120 for shipping? my work will probably be able to do about 1000 for a ze and ecu shipped to ny from our location in so cal.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

the motor is currently at my work so it may help reduce shipping costs.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

You need to run the proper injectors with the right motor. Youll run too lean.. which is and, or too rich, which wats fuel and causes deposits in your engine.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

:bowdown:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”