Stuped psycho drivers!!

Off-Topic Discussions
mxmaz

Stuped psycho drivers!!

Post by mxmaz »

I was stopped at a red light behind a car. The light turns green and i could see that the guy ahead of me was talking to his buddies and wasnt paying attention to the road. After waiting literally 20-25 seconds I gave the horn 2 little beeps to wake the guy up and get him moving. He did not like this. He started starring me down in his rear view mirror, and did that for maybe 5 seconds and started to drive off very slowly and he kept slamming his brakes trying to get me to rear end him or something. He did that maybe a few times and he and his buddies look back and me flipping me the bird. So of course i did the same to them. He did not like this even more. He pulls out into the right lane and slows down and swerves back in my lane behind me riding my a--. I dont know how he didnt hit me he was that close. Then he pulls back up along side of me really close, i mean inches away along the side of my car. My windows were down and the retard actually spits in my car. As he was doing that he was coming over on top of me nearly forcing me into on-coming traffic. He pulls back in front of me in my lane and the next traffic lights were red and i stop behing him. Then he hops out in the middle of traffic with his right arm cocked back running at me. I didnt know what to do. The guy was obviously a psychotic f---. As he was about to swing a punch at me, without even thinking i burn the car out and swirve in to the right turning lane(lucky there was no cars coming) and take off. As i was driving off i look into my rear view mirror and see him running back to his car. I figured he was going to take of after me but i lost him. I kind of feel like a b---- for taking off, but it happened without me even thinking. And if i had stayed there god only knows what this dude and his buddies were capable of doing. He actually looked like the same guy that last year beat this guy to a pulp at a bar slamming shopping carts over his head and everything. I dont know where these crazy a-- lunatics come from.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

holy crazy a-- psycho dont feel bad i would have done the same thing or i would have found a spot when u were drivin and just gun her and dont stop until id lose him. what city was this at and what car was he drivin? but i bet u if his buddies werent with him he wouldnt of done that or maybe not to that extent but dam thats crazy!
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

next time if he steps out of his car hit him with ur car and cruise away, alternatively, you can find out where he lives and flatten his tires every week of the month
and beyond that roll with some mx friends:)
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

that is some crazy $h!t :dunno:
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

If I had been driving my dads company`s _old_ Isuzu pickup, I`d hit the brakes as soon as he swerved in behind me, and let him slam into me.
Then called the cops and had his license etc. pulled.

But as you say, you never know what kinda people are behind the wheels anymore, or if they have any kind of weapons etc.

Probably he was high on some s---.
Safest and smartest to just drive away.

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

id call cops, at least got his license # and reported him. next time just shoot beotch :D
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Here in America, if someone does that to you, you can defend youself by using a gun. Even if you kill them its called self-defense and they will just let you go... :lol:
Seriously though, thats why you keep a bat or a gun in your car. If the guy starts beating the crap out of you, you can shoot him
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

guns are never the answer.... a bat is one thing to keep in your car, that way they'll see you holding a bat and back off.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Here in America, if someone does that to you, you can defend youself by using a gun. Even if you kill them its called self-defense and they will just let you go... Laughing
Seriously though, thats why you keep a bat or a gun in your car. If the guy starts beating the crap out of you, you can shoot him
Jeez, you guys use any excuse to shoot someone! :shock: :shock:
Sorry dude, but I can NOT justify a gun for any reason, when its being used on another human. Keeping a gun in your car is a stupid thing to do.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

guns dont kill people bullets kill people thats how i live life. but anyways yah your not a beech your smart and well just roll with other guys and well just dont let it bug you. i ad death threats from my ex gfs bf and well he was dumb enough to leave them on my answering machine so i took it to the cops and well if he touches me its 15 years for him so yah your just looking out for numer 1 which is yourself.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

couldve found out where he lives and go egg his car as a warning
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Re: Stuped psycho drivers!!

Post by Ricksmx3 »

[quote="mxmaz"] I kind of feel like a beech for taking off, but it happened without me even thinking. And if i had stayed there god only knows what this dude and his buddies were capable of doing. [quote]

Not being a beech just picking your battles carefully. I would have done the same thing.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

simple solution don't be so impatient, i know i feel the same way this guy felt when theres some idiot honking they're horn at me.don't listen to any of these guys about what they would've done with bats and guns and whatever,believe me you did the right thing by running.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

A taser to the jaw... He wont do that shat again, trust me, lol.
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:Here in America, if someone does that to you, you can defend youself by using a gun. Even if you kill them its called self-defense and they will just let you go... :lol:
Self defence only works if you use 'reasonable force'... shooting some guy running at you with his fists is not reasonable force. Shooting someone with a gun in their hand would be considered reasonable force.

I wouldve done the same thing man... I need a new rear bumper, so I am waiting for someone to do that to me, and Ill damnwell jam on my brakes.

Side story: Last month there was a neon that decided to jam on his brakes to make me rear end him after he cut me off. I easily was able to brake because I was already on the brakes cuz he cut me off. Anyways, I gun it and pass him and cut him off and did the same a few minutes later. The guy swerved to miss me and went into the ditch :laugh: Karma is a b----

Return to “Off-Topic”