A new dream. KL-DE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
UKMX-3

A new dream. KL-DE

Post by UKMX-3 »

Okay so theres no issues with ODB2 and KLDE?

Comments?

Anyone done it recently, hows the performance as standard?
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

For 160 HP stock DE I'd just mod the K8 for 30 HP. But, I posted to our other "Dream" and I hope you change your mind. If you go through the trouble of getting a DE then a ZE is not any different. The cost of 4500 is not much more than what I spent on my swap. I payed 500US (would have cost 700-900 for a shop to do it) for a guy to "help" and make sure I did everything correctly. Plus engine and parts to make sure it was in great shape it was about 3500US. If a shop had done it it would have cost close to 4000. UK standards and hassel make up for the extra 1000. Get the shop to get the info on the motor vehicle dept. requirements and what they will say after the swap. They are charging enough to get that info for you. Also since they do swaps they should know more about where to inquire and what the answer will be than you will.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mxmaz

Re: A new dream. KL-DE

Post by mxmaz »

UKMX-3 wrote:Okay so theres no issues with ODB2 and KLDE?
yes there is the exact same issues as there is with the ze.
bigtime

Post by bigtime »

remember the klde has jess power than the klze but the same torque..
about 40 % more than the k8 :D
Black Magic

Post by Black Magic »

Don't go for a de go ze!! Thought about it and give me a pm, we'll work it out, just another obd2 klze on the way!

Bastian
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”