Selling Black 1992 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
finchuck

Selling Black 1992 GS

Post by finchuck »

I am selling my 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS. I am unsure as of how to price it though. It has 43,000 miles, V6, power windows, power mirrors, power moonroof, power steering, power breaks, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, new 4 wheel disc brakes, pretty new tires, rear window tint 20% side window tint 35%, rear and front spoiler, 15" konig reign rims, clear front and side markers, front and rear mudguards, stainless steel door sill, totally redone aftermarker stereo system (pioneer cd player, seperate clarion equilizer, 300W 6-channel amp powering 4 speakers and 4 tweeters and 10" bazooka sub, has rear cargo cover, PIAA hyperwhite headlight bulbs, interior is immaculate and exterior is excellent with normal wear and tear but looks excellent. Let me know if your interested and everybody else let me know how much you think she is worth in U.S. money!<p>[This message has been edited by finchuck (edited May 13, 2001).]
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
jon8rfc

Re: Selling Black 1992 GS

Post by jon8rfc »

I'd have to say in my opinion don't sell it for less than $6500 for sure, it's worth more than that for mileage and extras. I bought my 1992 MX3 GS in December for $5900 and personally I think for the great shape and only having like 32000 miles, it was underpriced.
Tim's mx-3

Post by Tim's mx-3 »

Will you sell it without the system? If so how much?
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

I'm selling it w/the system cuz it was all custom work... nothing is visable. there's crossovers attached in the glove box and under seats. the amp is bolted to the floor under the passenger seat and stuff like that. it's too much to remove it. the system came to near $3000 when all was said and done but im really not making it impact the price too much. i listed it locally for $6400 and have had a few interested but no buyers... this seems to be a good price for the car tho... see if i can get any offers and go from there.
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

i forgot to mention that its an automatic. the trans was just rebuilt too cuz a small piece snapped in it which spread to the whole damn thing. so its got a brand new trans.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I have to completly disagree if you think you'll get 6500 for it. I was trying to buy a 94 GS with 65K on it in perfect condition. and no bank would loan more than 5000. And this one was a 94. you best bet is to call a bank and ask for the loan value.
Hectarcious

Post by Hectarcious »

would u sell the clear side markers???
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

nope sorry i am trying to sell the entire car. i'm asking for $5,750.00. if anybody is interested please drop me an email. i live in new jersey so its best if your in the area unless you wanna ship somewhere.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”