Edmonton???

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Talon_66

Edmonton???

Post by Talon_66 »

Hey.

I am looking for a place to stay in Edmonton, for the middle of Sept.
End (sept)-Beginning (Oct) and Mid Oct.

Each time will be 3-4 nights.

I am working up in Fort McMurray, and live in Fort St John. Because of bus schedules and my work schedule. It'll take me a day and a half to get home. Each way... thats 3 days spent on a bus. And I only get 4 days off every 10 days. Can you see the bind?

Anyways, I am looking for someone in Edmonton who can help me out. All I need is a floor to sleep on. Im willing to help out and give some cash.

PS - Im not a psycho axe murderer.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Jarago

Post by Jarago »

I'm looking for an apt there now to live for a new job. Anyone have any cheap / decent reliable sources til I get on my feet? If I can get an apt, I'll see what I can do about letting you stay with me when you need to.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

My friend sent me this URL: http://www.rentingspaces.ca/index.htm

Im going to talk to my new employer, see if I can get some LOA(Living out allowance). For my troubles.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Jarago

Post by Jarago »

is that site only for students?
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

I gave it a quick glance, I never paid attention.
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Jarago

Post by Jarago »

sorry...looking on the site I answered my own question. What's the best area of town to live in?
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

No Idea... never lived in edmonton before.
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

There's a guy in our club who lives in Edmonton. I'll try to let him know about this post. His name is Marc (Deltakao) I'll try to ask my sis-in-law about good areas to live in since she lives their too.
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
deltakao

Post by deltakao »

Hi there

I live in Edmonton, I would have to ask the guys I live with. We are a fraternity. It would be loud and noisy on weekends. my email address is Deltakao@hotmail.com.

Feel free to write me up. Also our house is http://www.phideltatheta.ca, and check out the virtual tours. Currently we are at capacity and the city dosent allow us any more room, but I can see what the guys in the house think.

Thank you.
Till the day we meet again, in my heart I keep you friend.
deltakao

Post by deltakao »

That site is aimed at Students of U of A, hosted by the Students Union.
Till the day we meet again, in my heart I keep you friend.
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

If you can help it, try to stay away from the NE unless you go furthest out to the rim communities. Inner NE is so ghetto. West end is probably your best bet if you're looking for nice and safe neighbourhoods. Been living here 6 years now. I like who I know, but I really don't care for much of the surroundings.
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”