Fun poll about our Cars

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions

How many times do you consider selling your MX3?

A few times now...
28%
Once a month
3%
Once a week
5%
Few times a week
8%
Daily
10%
NEVER!!
46%

Total votes: 39

bmwm3guy

Fun poll about our Cars

Post by bmwm3guy »

So I say I think about selling my car and stopping the pain of repairs and things breaking on a daily basis, but go for a drive and everything feels better. :lol: Anyone else feel the same? Share your stories...

Im bored at work.. dont laugh at my stupid Poll :D
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

where the no option
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I don't ever think of selling my car but yes when I drive it which is daily I tend to love my car more.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

In over 2 years, I haven't once thought of selling it. My wife told me the other day she wanted me to sell my car because we don't have room for two cars. I told her she's free to sell the 626, but I'm keeping the MX3.
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

lol i hate to admit it, but i think about it pretty much everyday. its costed me sooo much money, and has been on 99% downtime since i bought it.(the previous owner drove it into the ground and then some lol) everytime i take it for a drive something major blows up, something leaks, etc etc. i bought it last summer and ive probably only driven it for about 10 days. its looks keep it in the driveway though lol
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Meep

Post by Meep »

I've considered selling it just a few times in the past two years I've had it, mostly at the pressure of my husband or when we were having major problems with the engine.

However, now that I've gotten the engine fixed, I'm extremely happy with it. I wouldn't sell mine. It may not look pretty but it runs great!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

never, im gonna keep mine if you thinking about selling yours you shouldnt belong on here
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Maybe twice, usually when seeing how much rust damage she has when she's on the hoist, but when i drive it, i forget completely about it, especially now that it's all getting fixed
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I considered it once briefly shortly after getting my truck done here a couple of days ago.. My truck has more power and gets better gas mileage and has more cargo room and its a truck so I dont have to give a crap what it looks like.. Then I had to make a 100 mile trip between the two stores I work at.. couldnt take the truck.. too soon to trust it after the engine transplant.. so I took my MX-3.. and all thoughts of selling it vanished at the first corner ;) Sure wish I didnt have to do the ATX to MTX swap though LOL

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

Tunes67 wrote: Sure wish I didnt have to do the ATX to MTX swap though LOL

Tunes67
lol i know the feeling
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

I liked my car so much I bought s 2nd one....but she is on downtime now because of a nice bon fire that decided to start under my hood. As I sat there looking at my car in the shop....I was ready to just kick it and get rid of it. But then I thought I saw a tear come from the headlight as I was thinking that, so I gave her a hug and told the mechanic to make her better.
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Never.

Wanted an MX-3 since late 1991 when I saw my first one, a 1992 model. Waited until I could afford to buy one lol. Bought my '95 in 2001 and whaddya know,... my savings finally matched up with the market price for a '95. :D

MX-3's design was an instant classic, even if sales #'s were low, this car will elicit admiring comments and questions for years to come. That said, I don't need to depend on it as a daily driver all the time anymore so makes it easier to keep it at least another 10 years. By then, I'll probably have gotten rid of the 1990 MX-6 LX though... :wink:
Image -Jim
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

But then I thought I saw a tear come from the headlight as I was thinking that, so I gave her a hug and told the mechanic to make her better.
I think they make medication to treat symptoms like this ;) J/k

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
automazracer

Post by automazracer »

:lol: :lol: NEVER!!! after seeing everyone elses mx-3's, I'm gunna do mine up too. No'one does them up over here so I am. I've been looking for something to be different and original and I guess I have now found it :D :froggie_red: :2thumbsup: :froggie_red:
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

Tunes67 wrote:
But then I thought I saw a tear come from the headlight as I was thinking that, so I gave her a hug and told the mechanic to make her better.
I think they make medication to treat symptoms like this ;) J/k

Tunes67
Ya I know when your alone in your garage you rub your car and talk to it better then you'd talk to your girl friend.

"oooo those new tail lights make your A$$ look sooo damn sexy"

I know everyone does this 8)
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”