anybody looking for parts???

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
rece

anybody looking for parts???

Post by rece »

Im trying to help a guy out to sell some of his parts. there is a new disty with receipt, rear pass quarter pannel, rear bumper, most interior parts, entire engine and trans , good condition front and rear tails, front mud guards, prety good hood, no front bumper, if you need anything not listed please pm me. ps the disty is C$400 as for the rest best reasonable offers will be taken.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

What color is this car? any idea how much he wants for the hood/bumper?
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

was the car in an accident? V6 GS 5sp???
rece

Post by rece »

the car is james' old car and was in an accident on the rear passanger side. the guy has all of the parts to fix it but doesnt want to deal with it any more so I told him I would see if i could get rid of some of the parts for him in trade for some of the parts that I want. the car is a GS and the engine runs. new dist, electric and non doors right and left. pick up is prefered but if the part is small then you can pay the shipping
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
rece

Post by rece »

ps the car is red and the hood is $60 plus shipping and needs some fixin on the passanger side by the headlight, also I may be comming out to salmon arm so I could get any of the parts half way to van city.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Devilhog

Post by Devilhog »

Your coming out to salmon arm? He wouldnt happen to have both front floor mats with the MX-3 logo on eh? :), maybe a spare tire cover, mine is all warped and wont stay in its spot.
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

If it`s from a GS, I could really use the front and rear engine mounts (or all 4 if he sells them cheap).

Still havent used the $105 USD(!!) liquid urethane... (stupid McCarr, shipping the small can in a huge box with DHL international express without asking)

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

slamon arm eh...thats like 1 hour away from me....lemme think about this some more
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

how much for the whole car?

also pm me a number so I can come check it out! thx
rece

Post by rece »

actually the post was for me to help the guy get rid of some of the parts so I can buy the rest of the car but I know he wants $2000 for the car and all of the extra parts. that is the extra doors rear quarter and distributor. but there a bunch of parts that I want off the car so that is why Im helping the guy. the engine is in good working order but has around 200 000 km on it so I dont know how strong it is. as a side note this car is james' old car that got recked last year. just pm me if you guys have any specific requests for parts.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
rece

Post by rece »

also mats may be sold and he wont part with the engine mounts till the engine is sold but I will keep you in mond for when that time comes nope.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

shift linkage, some door panel bolts, entire rear suspension link etc. can u still pm me a number so i can come check it out then? what kinda parts are u looking to get from the car?? or rebuilding it?
Jarago

Post by Jarago »

I'll pick up some parts from you in the next couple days

disty
temp cooling sensor
front sway bar links

disty from gs fit in the rs? guess I should ask that first eh?

I'm in calgary, and can drop by anytime
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I am not sure if i am stupid but the disty on the 6 wouldnt fit on the 4..
Jarago

Post by Jarago »

solo_ryder wrote:I am not sure if i am stupid but the disty on the 6 wouldnt fit on the 4..
ya...I think you are right, but I was able to buy one tonight from somewhere else, so it's all good :)

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”