The mx-3 is sold:( But check out my new toy

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
monstar-mx-3

The mx-3 is sold:( But check out my new toy

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Had to sell my Mx-3 a couple of weeks ago. :( I already miss her. But look what i got now.

MaZda 3 GT with GFX package. got a spoiler on order
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

not bad but id take mx3 over that
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I love that color blue.. but.. Momma says 4 door cars are the devil ;) :evil:

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

That choice was getting a 4 door car or else trying to get a baby seat in and out of the mx-3.

I miss her :(
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Dont mind me man.. I am sure that ride is nice and all.. I am just suffering from repressed teen angst at being forced to have a 4 door land yacht as my first car LOL ;) Somethings are worth more than any car.. kids are one of those things.. I would even consider having a family someday as soon as babies come stock with mute buttons and self cleaning diapers ;) Enjoy the time man.. it will pass before you know it... cheers.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Those r nice fun cars. We have one as well, but I still use me mx. That thing is alot faster than my GS :(
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Very nice!! Really like that color. :P Hope you enjoy it!
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

Tunes67 wrote:Dont mind me man.. I am sure that ride is nice and all.. I am just suffering from repressed teen angst at being forced to have a 4 door land yacht as my first car LOL ;) Somethings are worth more than any car.. kids are one of those things.. I would even consider having a family someday as soon as babies come stock with mute buttons and self cleaning diapers ;) Enjoy the time man.. it will pass before you know it... cheers.

Tunes67
kids worth more then an mx-3 ARE U INSANE!!! hhaha
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I think i have to agree... My car comes before most other things in my life. Children are WAYYYYYYY out of the picture, no time for em, and every day that I leave my apartment, i see many many reminders of why i never want kids. BUT... the mazda3s are awesome cars, and I want one :D
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

just wait a couple of years and you'll be trading in the mx-3 for a four door :lol:
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

just wait a couple of years and you'll be trading in the mx-3 for a four door
Not gonna happen dude.. I will never own a 4 door vehicle.. the only thing worse than a 4 door car is a yellow 4 door car ;) If I trade in my MX it would be for a Scion TC.. love the look of that car.. Wish it got better mileage though ;) As for kids.. eh.. I am a uncle and thats close enough for me ;)

Tunes67

exdream_mx3

Post by exdream_mx3 »

Got a four year old son now and my fiance and i managed it with an mx-3 and an integra!!!! Now that we have another one on the way it was time to get a family vehicle. So you know what we did???? Traded in the integra cause there is no way the mx was going anywhere. Bought a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

exdream_mx3 wrote:Got a four year old son now and my fiance and i managed it with an mx-3 and an integra!!!! Now that we have another one on the way it was time to get a family vehicle. So you know what we did???? Traded in the integra cause there is no way the mx was going anywhere. Bought a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Same here..wife got a 2000 teger. Wife get the mazda there...I can take the teger...More Power option and mod option then the mx-3 :driver:
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I am noticing a pattern here.. wife gets the newest car.. hmmmm.. My married friends also fit this pattern.. hmmmm.. :confused2:

Tunes67

Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I am noticing a pattern here.. wife gets the newest car.. hmmmm.. My married friends also fit this pattern.. hmmmm..
Lol amen brother! :)

Although i will buy a four door, just as soon as the RX-8 is in my price range :D I am an uncle as well, and that suits me just fine. At the end of the day, he goes home to mommy :D
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”