Sighting: Blue mx-3 in ajax.

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Sighting: Blue mx-3 in ajax.

Post by MX-3 Money »

So I was getting off the 401 in ajax at westney road (on tuesday at around 10:30) and while I was turning saw a blue mx-3. We both checked out one another and I was just woundering if that guy is on the board? Just wanted to say, sweet ride...lol.
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

that would be me!
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

well actually now that i think of it it coulda been another guy with a blue mx-3, did it have a cf invader hood?
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

Uh I didn't get a good look at the front. Who ever was driving saw me look at them, there window was down and so was mine. I was driving a teal mx-3.
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
Too much Time

Post by Too much Time »

might have been me.

I've been in pickering ajax a lot recently
95 240sx S14 - Yes, I go Sideways
ManoWar

Post by ManoWar »

there is a guy that used to go to my highschool that had one. It has white interior from what i recall. I live in ajax and see him around quite a bit. He is also with an almost shaved head.
duo

Post by duo »

hey blue did u do ur interior by ur self?? cuz i was just wondering how to take the dashboard out??
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

yes i am the guy who went to your high skool and yes my interior is all white and blue, my car domain page is old because now i have a full body kit and the car is repainted pepsi blue, and yes i did the interior myself and the dash is hard to take out i dont have instructions how to take it out i just removed everything from my interior and started on my dash and un screwing everything lol.
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

hey Mano. where in ajax are you? i'm gonna go out on a limb and assume u drive an MX-3? :lol:

what's it look like
ManoWar

Post by ManoWar »

bluebullet wrote:yes i am the guy who went to your high skool and yes my interior is all white and blue, my car domain page is old because now i have a full body kit and the car is repainted pepsi blue, and yes i did the interior myself and the dash is hard to take out i dont have instructions how to take it out i just removed everything from my interior and started on my dash and un screwing everything lol.
Really!
Wow didn't know u where on this board. I have a green mx-3 saluted you once at harwood and bayly
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

lol ya i sure am, ok so that was u on harwood and baily i thought it was mx-3 money becasue he also has a teal mx-3!
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

dude...I love youre car....

*goes and changes pants*
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
ManoWar

Post by ManoWar »

ya man i've never had the oportunity to congrats u on the car. You've put some amazing time and money into it and ur by far the ruler of ajax in the mx-3 department. :wink:
cooper_9

Post by cooper_9 »

haven't been on the boards lately but that might have been me you saw. me and bluebullet have close cars when looking at the front (both have mazdaspeed bumpers). If there was a CF invader hood, it was him. If it wasnt, it was me.
Jay Cooper
92 Blue GS

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”