RaceWorld Civic Stolen

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
cooper_9

RaceWorld Civic Stolen

Post by cooper_9 »

Didn't really know where to post this but it happened in Toronto so I figured this would be the best place. Also I know this doesn't have anything to do with MX-3s but we're all tuners. Anyways, check out the thread, if you ever visit other boards keep an eye out for the car or even the parts for sale. It is a sad thing to happen to someone so if anyone knows anything, just try to let him know.

http://forums.vitalmotion.net/viewtopic.php?t=17069
Jay Cooper
92 Blue GS
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

Yeah I just read that on another forum. heard there's a $10,000 reward.
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

That really sucks; I know when my old car got broken into they didnt get away with much. But i was pissed forever if my car was all done up and got stolen right infront of my face I wouldnt run after the ***** I would rip another person out of their car and chase after him until the police joined the chase I think I'd rather go to court and pay a guy money for "borrowing" his car then losing my baby. I know I'm gonna keep a look out in Brantford theres tons of suped up civics especially hatchbacks.
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

Yeah. i'd probably try to find someone getting into their car, and tell them I'd give them a grand to follow that car.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I didn't read the entire thread but it sounds like he didn't have proper insurance on it. I'm feel bad for him but I think he is a little crazy to have a car with so many valuable parts and not have it insured properly for loss.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

yeah he said his insurance doesnt cover modified vehicles so he insured it as a stock car. He should have looked around for a company willing to insure his car with all the stuff he put in it.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

He should have got a seperate insurance policy just for all the other stuff. I used to know a guy who got a seperate insurance policy just to cover all his audio stuff and extras added to his car, didn't even cost that much extra.
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Ouch, that's a kick in the nuts. Sorry bout the loss.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I'd like to see a pic of the car, anyone have one? As fot he insurance, he should have a policy for his business and could have covered the car's mods under that for theft and fire, but lesson learned the hard way huh...
as for any of you wh don't cover your custom or modified stufff ,the insurancecompany will not pat for it unless you tell them that you have it. They will charge you more for it too. Hoever, most of the MXs aren't worth comp and collision any more since the car totals out at such a low amount of money now.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
sw-ontarioguy

Post by sw-ontarioguy »

Doesnt that intercooler just spell SEXY
I'd put an intercooler in my grill just for the look, lol
Speed Kills....Save a life...Drive a HONDA
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Sucks to be dumb and cheap. :lol:

I feel bad for him, but you gotta be majorly retarded to have a car with 50 Gs invested in it and insure it as a stock car. :roll:

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”