Jimishadow Fantastic Guy!

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Blotto

Jimishadow Fantastic Guy!

Post by Blotto »

As some of you may know I hit a deer with my car and needed a new hood. Well Jimishadow contacted me and said he had two hoods in PA for $40! So I drove out there yesterday to pick up the hood. It was a 12hr round trip but well worth it.

Not only did I get the hood for very cheap, he had two MX-3's for part cars. He gave me a screw to hold my jack in, a hatch strut, a hatch cover, a hood latch (mine got bent in accident), a passenger side taillight (mine was leaking and kept shorting out), along with a driver side power window assembly! He was even going to give me a back seat, but his was ripped like mine also.

It was well worth the 12hr. drive. Jimishadow was a great guy to talk to and refused to take anymore money. He said he was going to scrap the part cars and got all he needed off of them.

All I can say to him is a huge THANK YOU! I got WAY more than I expected and was very cheap! I would recommend that anybody do business with him. Jimishadow is an extremely nice guy!

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”