Michael Jackson Not Guilty!

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Michael Jackson Not Guilty!

Post by Franko »

I dont think he did it either.. I think that he just has the mind of a child. I suppose it would make sense if all the parents of the kid wanted was for him to go to jail or something but when there is financial gain to be had from it then I dont think the truth comes out.. and I dont think they would have brought him to court in the first place unless they wanted millions of dollars out of it.
I dont know if you guys saw it but that documentary 'living with michael jackson' or whatever it was... that kid was in it. I can remember him clearly and he seemed quite pleased with things and seemed to be in love with michael jackson.. Michael could be the easiest person to sue for something like molseting a child, he admited to sleeping in bed with kids.. mucally culkin (or whatever his name is) testified saying he slept in bed with michael jackson before and that michael would never do something like that.
If and when they try to sue him again for it.. I think the trial would make more sense if there was no financial gain from it. Money brings out the worst in people.. I can just picture what that kids parents were telling him when they wanted him to speak in court.. "You want a new car? Help your little sister out. All you have to do is...... " blah blah blah..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I don't know about his earlier dealings, but this case was purely for money. I believe the parents were hoping Michael would settle out-of-court, like he did before. Of course, Michael knew this, and decided to go public. Just look at how the mom and son looked. They couldn't get their stories straight. The mom says she will not file a civil suit. That's bs, cause she will.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Whether he did it or not, the parents would be partly to blame if something did happen, because they let their kid(s) sleep over some adult man's house. I don't care who he is, Michael Jackson or not, you never know how people really are sometimes.

He might as well have been guilty though, because once you're talked about as maybe having done something like that, it's like your lable for life. Sucks.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

money can pay for many things :D
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

OLD news.. that was like so 2 days ago.. ;)
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

in other news and a more recent update...

the pope died... :?
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I am aware of it being old news.. but no one had mentioned it so I thought Id get the ball rolling..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

After this many trials, isn't it just a little suspicious? The whole 'where there's smoke, there's fire' thing and all...

And is it just me, or is Michael Jackson just the least intelligent person on the planet? By the time you get through two trials, I think you should maybe...just maybe....

NOT HAVE CHILDREN OVER TO THE HOUSE ANYMORE

If some terminal cancer patient wants to sleep over at Neverland, that's fine - Michael spends some of the day with them - never, ever alone - and then he flies off to EUROPE for sleepytime, a full continent away from the little ones.

When you go from the King of Pop to having your junk described in a courtroom, something's gone HORRIBLY wrong with your life.
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

I'm just glad to see the American Justice System finally work for a change. The fact that one is innocent until proven guilty is often forgotten and I'm glad to see him "get off."

Yes he is wierd. There is no doubt about that. Definatly not normal at all. BUT.... there is no law against that. There is no law against not being normal.

The mother was proven a liar. The star child witness confessed to being coached by his mom. The younger brother testified that he saw a nudie magazine with boys in it, but the one he claims to have seen was made after his stay with Jackson. I'm sorry, but yeah, where there's smoke there is fire: but the smoke here was from the money grubbing psychotic mother who thought she could get some money out of the old pop star.
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

I think you're right. Michael settled out of court for big money in the last two cases, it wouldn't surprise me at all if these people thought he'd do the same for this one.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

:evil: HONESTLY WHO CARES MICHAEL JACKSON WAS COOL WHEN HE WAS BLACK NOW HE IS OFF HIS ROCKER I DON'T CARE IF HE WAS GUILTY OR NOT THE PARENT WERE DUMB TO LET KIDS STAY WITH HIM AND HE IS DUMB FOR LETTING KIDS SLEEP IN HIS BED, THAT'S JUST MESSED UP 10YR OLD KIDS DON'T BELONG IN A BED WITH A 40YR OLD MAN THAT THEY DON'T REALLY KNOW EVERYONE IS TO BLAME THERE AND FOR THE KIDS SAKES I HOPE HE DIDN'T DO IT.
Conscript

Post by Conscript »

That whole incident was one giant waste of the courts time.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

even if franko is right and he's not guilty, he's still a sick twisted freak
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

:werd:
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

I can't believe they didnt send the pedophile to jail. At least he says he isnt going to have kids over at his house anymore, which only took him 15 years to figure out since the first time round.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war

Return to “Off-Topic”