Searching for a right MX-3 headlight

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Striker

Searching for a right MX-3 headlight

Post by Striker »

Hi Folks !<P>I am searching for a right headlight for my Mazda MX-3 MJ:1992<P>I would pay up to 3000,-- ATS (~250$,430DM)<BR>Only parts 100% functional. <P>Thank's for your help.<P>Thats a nice board here. Image <P> Image CU, Striker<p>[This message has been edited by Striker (edited March 22, 2001).]
mike07522

Re: Searching for a right MX-3 headlight

Post by mike07522 »

yo go to copartfinder.com and see what happens
Striker

Post by Striker »

Thank you for the great link, Mike !<P>The only problem is, that most of the traders are supplying the american market only.<BR>I live in the other corner of the world, in Austria, Europe.<BR>I will browse once through the offers, perhaps somebody supplies also favorably to Austria. Image <BR>Greetz,<BR>Striker
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Striker:<BR><B>Hi Folks !<P>I am searching for a right headlight for my Mazda MX-3 MJ:1992<P>I would pay up to 3000,-- ATS (~250$,430DM)<BR>Only parts 100% functional. <P>Thank's for your help.<P>Thats a nice board here. Image <P> Image CU, Striker<P>[This message has been edited by Striker (edited March 22, 2001).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i can send the headlight to you .<P><P>------------------<BR>John<BR> 91 red 1.8 presso
92 yellow mtx klze presso,K&N cone filter,KLZE ecu & intake manifold,whiteline front & rear strut bar, apex spring,koni strut,whiteline camber bolt,WHITELINE rear 22mm swaybar,magnecor 8.5mm sparkwire,2.5" custom catback,custom testpipe,FSE fpr,sard oil gas tank,apexi S-AFC,15"RAYS TE37 rim,FALKEN ST-115 tire,EVO4 front brake,mazdaspeed seat,mazdaspeed steering wheel,mazdaspeed front nose
Striker

Post by Striker »

Hi John ! <P>Boahh Hong Kong ? Image <BR>Never mind, it only took's 11 flight hours from Hong Kong to Austria. Image <BR>I rather thought to get offers from Germany or the neighbor countries.<BR>Thank's for your offer, however I believe the haulage would exceed the value of the headlight.<BR>For the arrangement, a new headlight would cost 4.150,-- ATS ($ ~295,--) from the Mazda trader.<BR>f you can supply the complete (100% working) headlight including transportation charges for $250,--, then I will buy it form you.<BR>I'm sorry but I don't believe that the money would reach to send with a air mail courier. Image <BR>A further problem would be also still the payment since I do not own a credit card.<BR>By Money Order you would not send, would you ?<BR>In spite of that thanks a lot for your offer. Image <P>Greetings from Austria (a.o. home of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, KTM Motorbikes, best beer in the world & Arnold Schwarzenegger) to Hongkong,<BR>Striker Image <BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”