on the road again

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

on the road again

Post by Dali »

well, after three months of working the day job and then working on the car five hours a night, every night, the car is back on the road again. my friend and i stripped the car right down to nothing, just the rear axel and gas tank. then we repainted the engine a very bright white, all the other stuff got a nice shot of gloss black, suspension was sprayed blue. dropped the ze in, along with donor parts from a 92gs, which was a complete five speed swap (from a auto that the motor ripped apart), nice thing was this car also "had" ac. also put in alot of new parts. replaced the dropzone coilovers with suspension techniques lowering springs, i must say the dropzones rode alot nicer than these springs, the springs dont clunk like the coilovers did though. next thing is to instal the new pager alarm and stereo system, perks of selling the stuff. there is no interior in the car which will be cleaned fixed and then installed after the zero gauge power wire gets run. still got a few weeks to go on clean up, tuning etc. at least i am driving a summer car now not the winter beater tempo, get to go to a show and shine tommorrow as well. very late and has been a long ordeal. just want to thank my friend tyler and brother for helping me get this done. just got to do a swap of parts for a rs to gs, then put two other mx-3's back together.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Good job Monte.

Scott tells me the car is beautiful. I cant wait to see what all your hard work and busted knuckles paid for.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

well wheres the pics at
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

tyler has all the pics on his computer, my one mega camera sucks the a-- compaired to his six. will try to get them loaded up somewhere. got a car show today and tyler is also moving, looks like another long day.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Look foward to seeing the pics!
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

might be a while now, buddy has all the pics on his computer and he is in the process of moving, will get some asap.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”