koni strut

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
presso3

koni strut

Post by presso3 »

i have a set of koni strut for sell,no need mod.,run 300km only,include 4 lower springs(old),usd550
92 yellow mtx klze presso,K&N cone filter,KLZE ecu & intake manifold,whiteline front & rear strut bar, apex spring,koni strut,whiteline camber bolt,WHITELINE rear 22mm swaybar,magnecor 8.5mm sparkwire,2.5" custom catback,custom testpipe,FSE fpr,sard oil gas tank,apexi S-AFC,15"RAYS TE37 rim,FALKEN ST-115 tire,EVO4 front brake,mazdaspeed seat,mazdaspeed steering wheel,mazdaspeed front nose
mazdascott

Re: koni strut

Post by mazdascott »

will you sell just the springs? what make are they and how much does it lower your mx3?<BR>where do you live? sangster_scott@hotmail.com
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

i would like to buy the set but if you already sold the springs, i will settle for the struts.<BR>
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
TelticDesigns

Post by TelticDesigns »

id like just the struts if ull sell them seperate how much
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I'm interested in the springs buddy<BR>You know me, you emailed me about other parts....<BR>How lower the springs get the car ?
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>I'm interested in the springs buddy<BR>You know me, you emailed me about other parts....<BR>How lower the springs get the car ?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>sorry,i don't want to sell the springs ,because the springs of the coilover kit are not good,(do you remember,i bought that kit before?)so i use the old springs.<BR>my springs is JAMEX ,lower 1.7",red<P><BR>
92 yellow mtx klze presso,K&N cone filter,KLZE ecu & intake manifold,whiteline front & rear strut bar, apex spring,koni strut,whiteline camber bolt,WHITELINE rear 22mm swaybar,magnecor 8.5mm sparkwire,2.5" custom catback,custom testpipe,FSE fpr,sard oil gas tank,apexi S-AFC,15"RAYS TE37 rim,FALKEN ST-115 tire,EVO4 front brake,mazdaspeed seat,mazdaspeed steering wheel,mazdaspeed front nose

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”