Upgrades

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
kalynn12

Upgrades

Post by kalynn12 »

Hey guys,<BR>I got my car a month ago and haven't done anything to it yet except for getting it tinted and fixing the alarm. My question is what should i do next: performance or appearence. I am limited on money so i can only do so much right now. The paint job is also really bad so i was thinking body kit first so i can get the paint fixed but i don't want a nice car with no power. Help<BR>
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Upgrades

Post by Custommx3 »

It depends on what you want to do.<BR>Your going to get mixed answers. Thats as bad as The abortion question? Choice or Life. Its up to you to decide your own mods. <BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Manach

Re: Upgrades

Post by Manach »

Weird, I had the same dicussion with some friends of mine...<P>Pretty weird questions, but the answer should come from you.<P>First of all, what do you want to do with your char?<P>If you want to race in drags, get more power quickly, and design around it. So you are going to tend toward power..<P>But if you want to drive around, and want to be remarked by your fellow drivers, you could tend toward the look.<P>For my part, I want to drive around, and show the look of the car. I love been able to drive at 140 km on the highway, which my little sohc can do, but I wished it would go at 140 alot faster Image So I'll work around performance too.. But I'll tend toward the little goodies to enhance the design..<P>It is your personnality that you will show with a car. Hope you choose well­..<P>Manach
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”