Shea Brown... aka Lambo Door Seller

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Sam Baker

Shea Brown... aka Lambo Door Seller

Post by Sam Baker »

HEY!!! i'm so excited because after a long awaited (2 month period) i just received my lambo hinges from Shea! and i must say.. they look really nice and strong! i'd say if it werent for the insanely long wait, i would totally recommend getting a set (if you're interested in the vertical door look). if you can deal with the wait, have faith, because they actually came! i kinda doubted him for a while, but he came thru! he also always responded to my emails within a day or two. so to let everyone know:

IT'S LEGIT!!!

thanks shea for the hinges and for putting up with me!
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
matt-gerrard
Supporting Member

Post by matt-gerrard »

sam lets see pics of the hinges,
and the finished product...
I just love the cars that we have no matt-er(lol) how little or much you do to them there all so beautiful!Drive it, like you stole it!'92 gs V6
http://www.dfwmazdas.com/vbulletin/imag ... 1148070546
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Very good news Sam, glad to hear it. When you get them sorted out and installed perhaps you could post a couple of pics. Again, congrats.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I WANT THEM!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

I'm curious to see how these work out.... I gotta admit, making a good lambo door kit is not easy, there needs to be a significant amount of R&D.... I'm a little skeptical of the quality of these *kits* but please post pics and details.
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

"I gotta admit, making a good lambo door kit is not easy, there needs to be a significant amount of R&D"

It's not really that tough, if you think about it. All you need is a hinge that revolves upwards.

If you want to get real fancy, you put it on a metal tube/sleeve device that will only allow the door to open upwards after it's been slid out an inch or two - giving it more clearance. It's not something that, if you get the base measurements down, a machine shop should have any trouble doing.

I've only seen two different-looking designs for lambo door hinges - the rest are all virtual copies.
Dominicanchu_Nmbr1

take your time putting them on!

Post by Dominicanchu_Nmbr1 »

hey guys. Irv here. I haven't posted on the forum for a long a$$ time, but since i got a little spare time, i figured why not. Congrats on receiving the hinges. That's just 1/3 of the process though. I know, because I just went through it. Order the hinge, wait a lifetime to get it, then "oh my god its here! and its soooo freakin heavy too! it must be good!"...then comes the fun part. If you're going to pop them on yourself, prepare. get every freakin thing you will need, or think you will need for the install, and get a friend too, cuz you'll need an extra set'o hands. hopefully you got good instructions with the kit. and pray that the shocks are good too. If you've got a bolt on kit, cool. all you gotta do is a switch, lift, and shock install followed by an adjustment. If its a set you gotta drill, then have patience, because you'll need it. I got a set I had to drill, and after i went through hell drilling and widening the holes to match up to stock mounting holes, i had everything running nice and smooth... exactly two days after i installed them, my driver side shock died. i'm thinkin of motorizing my doors now. i'll get picks up when i can. and don't forget to roll or cut your inner fenders. email me at dominicanchu_nmbr1@yahoo.com if you need any tech help. oh yeah, when you cut your wires, make sure you leave enough on each end for splicing extensions.
-=[Irving A.]=-
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

hay sam can u gimmi a update on the lambo doors email peterkemp@gmail.com thanks
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”