Post by monty73741 »

live on there own
own a house
rent
live with parents....
just wondering
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

Rent an apartment with my hs sweetheart.
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

living with the parentals.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

wow man a 100 yr old living with their parents. Your parents are still alive? what are they like 140?
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

yup my parents are 134 and 135 years old. the pills they have out there mixed with the right chyropractor, a person can easily reach 200.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I live in Mississauga alone in a basement appartement during my workweek Saturday to Wednesday, than either Wednesday afternoon after work at 3:30pm, or in the evening after an Mx-3 meet, I head back to my parents house, or home as I call it, in Port Colborne for the "Weekend" of Thursday/Friday, and head back to the appartement Friday night, or worse case senario, Saturday morning and go straight to work.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

living with my daughter's Mother ( Baby Momma)... :lol:
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Living with a roommate and my son, till I move into a studio this summer.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

living in a townhouse with girl roomates!. always hawt girls walking in and out, and mistaking my room for my roomate's.

moving back w/parents after i graduate tho....which is both good and bad (huge garage & more room, but annoying as hell parents)
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
UK_MX3

Post by UK_MX3 »

staying at home....

gonna buy a property to make some money off but will not move out. there is just me my dad and bro. my mom passed away a couple of years ago, it's a 4 bedroom so more than we really need. but it's turned into a lads house cos my dad is really young at heart.

since I'm staying at home I'm saving already for my rx7 tt when i turn 25. so the mx is just gonna have to wait to get finished :)
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

I rent. I live by myself. Living alone takes getting used to in my opinion. It gets boring. And I scare myself, because I constantly watch A&E, all those crime shows, where they talk about young women who live alone getting murded. :?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

tw1st3d_cl0wn wrote:I rent. I live by myself. Living alone takes getting used to in my opinion. It gets boring. And I scare myself, because I constantly watch A&E, all those crime shows, where they talk about young women who live alone getting murded. :?
I know the feeling, actually i watch discovery channel all day. If not I have my PS2 and DDR to keep me busy (i haven't even touch my GT3 or GT4 yet), if not I have my computers to play with, and as it gets nicer to start to work on the car, but most of my tools are at my parents house, I have no room for them at the appartement. The Internet is a great palce to download movies, I have at least 1 new movie a week. My mom usually calls me every few days, which is nice to talk to someone once in a while.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

I know the feeling, actually i watch discovery channel all day. If not I have my PS2 and DDR to keep me busy (i haven't even touch my GT3 or GT4 yet), if not I have my computers to play with, and as it gets nicer to start to work on the car, but most of my tools are at my parents house, I have no room for them at the appartement. The Internet is a great palce to download movies, I have at least 1 new movie a week. My mom usually calls me every few days, which is nice to talk to someone once in a while.[/quote]

Yeah, yesterday I watched alot of Discovery Channel. I learned about lions, and I learn alot about a maximum security prison and how they work and all that mumbo jumbo. Verrry interesting. I just need to stop watching those stupid murder shows. I only have the internet at work though. I can't afford it at home, but you know, I'm kinda okay with that now. I play Halo every now and then, but I feel like an idiot sitting there by myself yelling at the TV. I think if I had a pet, like a dog or a cat, it would be better. But I'm not allowed to have any. Oh well, I'm ending this, I sound pathetic as hell. Haha.
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

When i moved to Welland i was on my own here before my girlfriend arrived. All i could bring from home (in Halifax, 1900kms away) was whatever would fit in the backseat of my MX. Couldn't use the trunk cause my stereo fills the trunk, and my dad made the trip with me so i had to also make room for my dads suitcase and, well, my dad. :D I borrowed a friend's TV and i bought an $80 VCR lol.. but i brought about 90 movies with me on the trip (priorities, people!!) so i had lots of stuff to watch. :) now i've got somewhere close to 220 movies :)

I loved being all by myself.. total freedom, no-one to answer to. Just make sure the bills are paid and your all good. :D
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I live alone as well.. I have my cat Hairball.. which helps keep things from getting to dull.. (he is always making some kind of mess out of something I should have put away) And I do watch a lot of Discovery, History and Sci Fi channels.. But honestly.. after always having had roommates and shared rental situations.. other than perhaps having a significant other.. Living alone RULES LOL :lol: If I dont wanna pickup my dirty socks.. I dont have too (I usually do though outta habit) I can put off my dishes for a day if I want.. no fighting over the TV remote.. No one parking in my parking space (Dunno why but man that pisses me off) I hate apartments though.. so I rent out a 2 bedroom duplex. Apartments suck.. in the numerous times my cars have been broken into.. almost all happened at apartment complexes.. And then there is always the neighbors next door that fight all the time.. and then the Asian family living across the hallway (No offense here.. but damn this stuff stinks) that cook something up that smells up the entire floor of the building for weeks at a time. I lived in this situation for 3 years.. and never complained.. then one day while doing dishes.. I dropped a glass cake pan and it shattered. Every single neighbor called the manager and complained about the noise.

Anyway.. renting sucks.. but renting an apartment sucks worse ;)

Tunes67

Return to “Off-Topic”