Repeaters

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
rsroadkilla

Repeaters

Post by rsroadkilla »

Heya. Im in the uk, and i got a full drift kit imported over to the uk. Basically, im after some of the orange lights that fit in the front and rear bumpers as the uk mx3's didnt have them, so i am now left with 4 holes!!!

If any1 is willing to order me some or knows where i can get some sent to the uk, i would appreciate it!!
If any1 does wanna buy me some and send em over to the uk, i got paypal so i can send you the money through that!!!
P3
UK_MX3

Post by UK_MX3 »

i'm glad you got your kit mate I've been waiting on mine for a year now. which company did you buy from?
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

mine took 3 weeks!!

I got it from http://www.streetconcept.com

What kit you ordered??
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Rather than looking for the (ugly) amber fronts and red rears, why not use the clear units from corksport or rspeed (Miata) ones.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

Agreed, orange = fugly

All orange has been declared to be banished from my car...it pisses me off seeing the reflection of my orange VIN plate constantly, is it illegal to remove that? :welder:
'95 RS: RIP
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

ah right. never realised they were the same! Do i need the 91-98 ones or the 99 onwards??
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

http://www.corksport.com/main.php3?prim ... t%3D237745

http://www.rspeed.net/miata/item.asp?de ... od=601-100

Clear lenses. rspeed units are complete units (includes lense's) but need to have the lenese removed and shaved down slightly because of differences in bumper profiles.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Just decided that im just gunna smooth em over, saves payin s--- loads on shippin, and hopefully it will look a bit cooler!

Thanks very much though anyways peeps!!

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”