search for good sound performance muffler

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mighty9

search for good sound performance muffler

Post by Mighty9 »

i search a performance muffler for my m-x3 <BR>v-6 that have pretty sound..<P>if you don t have, just teel me what kind is the most appreciated ...<BR>tank you !<BR>Mighty<BR><P>------------------<BR>
Darbee

Re: search for good sound performance muffler

Post by Darbee »

I don't know if its good or not, I didn't do a dino test on it either, but the muffler I got is a Ractive DTM style muffler, looks agressive and sounds awsome on my V6, its really loud on the 2000-3000 rpm range, but once u pass 3000, it should really smooth and sweet.... ! give it a shot<BR>also, i'm willing to sell mine for $130 with custom pipping, u get it and just bolt it on ! I got it on october 2000, used for 4 month. <BR>Reason for selling -- got stopped by cops many times for speeding and my car is too agressive, they are sending me tickets to have my car inspected ! $75 each time for inspection ! I'm pissed about that ! so wanna sell it to other mx-3ers !!
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
Mighty9

Post by Mighty9 »

good !!<BR>it fit alright with the original exaust system??
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Whats the diameter of the custom pipe. Will it fit the 1.6l 4cyl??? Please let me know Im interested
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Darbee

Post by Darbee »

muffler sold !<P>if u guys like, do some research on All the 2.5L KL MX-3 sites....they are all the professionals, they know more than me ! <BR>
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”