For those of you that haven't seen my peice of crap yet...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Chasing_Size

For those of you that haven't seen my peice of crap yet...

Post by Chasing_Size »

Here you are

Will add more soon

1992 Mazda mx3 gs / 03 / ms8 intake manifold / klze 67mm bored TB/ Custom CAI / 2.5 Custom exhaust / Drift kit front and sides/ CF Invader hood / 17'' MSR gunmetals with chrome lip / Tockico Blues / Suspension technique springs / Leather interrior/ B&M SS / Fully customized interrior (Red and black) / Corvette Red 00 Paint w/ white,blue,gold pearl / Shaved altezzas w/ black trim/ Front rear strut bars / ze ecu ( I think that's all )
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

wow I like your piece of crap! CF hood looks nice with that paint job. and back shaved altezzas. very nice
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

oh ya dump that piece of crap mx3 in my parking lot, Ill take care of it for you.
looking nice, very nice clean look to it, love the paint scheme/rims
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

damn thats nice :2thumbsup:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

wow, I see what you mean by "piece of crap". I'm supprised you had the gut to even show that on here. I'd be waaaaay to embarassed if I were you...

but acutally that looks amazing, love the colour scheme. Keep up the good work!!
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

WOW :shock: what a piece of CRAP ! :D
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Wow, man, just, wow...what a piece of crap. :shock:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Get that crap off thsi forum!

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
johnboi85

Post by johnboi85 »

you should be shot for calling an mx-3 a piece of crap!
bp mx-3
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

Damn Ev the car is looking sweet from the last time i seen it. Those rims look awesome with the tails and hood.
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Wow.. i'd hate to see what you think of mine if you call THAT a piece of crap!!
I love the contrast between the paint and the rims/tails. If i were to give any criticism at all, it would be to get some skirts. :)
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

SIXPACK wrote:wow I like your piece of crap! CF hood looks nice with that paint job. and back shaved altezzas. very nice
i'm curious to know what u mean by "shaved altezzas"
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
Neil

Post by Neil »

MarkMoore wrote:
SIXPACK wrote:wow I like your piece of crap! CF hood looks nice with that paint job. and back shaved altezzas. very nice
i'm curious to know what u mean by "shaved altezzas"
Removing the lenses? I'm not to sure either but as far as i can tell thats what it looks like to me
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Chasing_Size

Post by Chasing_Size »

Removing the lenses.... yea
1992 Mazda mx3 gs / 03 / ms8 intake manifold / klze 67mm bored TB/ Custom CAI / 2.5 Custom exhaust / Drift kit front and sides/ CF Invader hood / 17'' MSR gunmetals with chrome lip / Tockico Blues / Suspension technique springs / Leather interrior/ B&M SS / Fully customized interrior (Red and black) / Corvette Red 00 Paint w/ white,blue,gold pearl / Shaved altezzas w/ black trim/ Front rear strut bars / ze ecu ( I think that's all )
DJ

Post by DJ »

Nice piece of crap, but would look better if you got that C/F hood paint matched.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”