[FS] Cargo cover, taillights, headlight blackouts, etc

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
cashmoneyspeed

[FS] Cargo cover, taillights, headlight blackouts, etc

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

I have a set of stock tail lights for sale in good condition, a set of gto headlight blackout lenses, front amber side running light assemblies, and a black rear hatch cover(have buyer for it already but if deal falls through). Also, front bumper lip in teal green color in good condition and front bumper. Make offers or PM. I may just part out entire car if i can't find a buyer for it soon. Its a manual 93 GS teal/green. No body damage, interior never smoked in, torn driver seat upholstery. Bought from original owner with 162,000 miles. No known problems to me besides center console missing lid, torn driver seat, and a few scratches and small pebble sized dents.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I sent you a PM. I still want the spoiler and the rear deck/hatch cover. I can make it down to chicago no sunday, so PM me your address, so I can directions. I will bring the hatch garnish and possibly the window switch if you still want it in trade+cash. Lemme Know asap
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Anyone have a hatch garnish they would be willig to sell/trade+$$$?
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

have yet to locate a hatch garnish in good shape. Got my turnsignal. PM asking price on the cargo cover, thanks
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Hatch cover-SOLD
GS WING - SOLD
Front Lip - SOLD

Still have headlight covers, taillights, front side lights and turn signal light. Also, have extra black vinyl material cover thing for the stock center console armrest.
Last edited by cashmoneyspeed on April 22nd, 2005, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

is that lid off a GS? might be the only thing i need now... i have a frankenparts console... do you have the mounting hardware to go with it?
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Yeah its from a gs but its only the material that goes over the lid that flips up. The lid on mine was broken off so i tossed it but kept the vinyl/leather like material that goes over it.

En0xmx3

Post by En0xmx3 »

how much for your headlight cover?????

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”