anyone want my leather?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
RaspMetalicMX3SE

anyone want my leather?

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

ok this post is just to see what kind of interest there would be in my leather seats out oy my SE. Iam not selling them yet i need to get new ones first.i can take some pictures and email them I'm not to up on posting pics and really dont fell like figuring it out at this time so just tell me to email ya if ya want to see pics
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Shoot me some pics and price please.
T.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
RaspMetalicMX3SE

need your email , make offer on after you've seen um.
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

I would if I was in USA or shipping wasn't insane to Canada
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

I know jschrauwen will want these. But I don't know if he'd be up for the road trip. I'm always up for a road trip though! He could always pick me up on the way past Toronto. :P
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

how much
RaspMetalicMX3SE

MAKE AN OFFER
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

this dude has the same name and location of the guy who scammed me for mazdaspeed suspension, i got my money back... be careful with ppl from NY.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
RaspMetalicMX3SE

This is for everbody who has emailed me/ pmed me I have no price for these. Thats why i have said three times to make an OFFER!!!!!!! This was just to see the interest and to see what i could get for them i never said they were for sale yet you guys read leather and get an automatic hard-on and dont finish reading the whole thread. And for the jack a-- saying i ripped him off b4. 1st if i gave your money back how the hell did you get ripped off moron. 2nd ive never owned anything made by mazdaspeed including mazdaspeed suspension so dont start bad mouthing me and people from NY.
RaspMetalicMX3SE

ok i figered out how to get the pics up on here. and here they are
http://img93.echo.cx/img93/4723/seats5fp.jpg
http://img97.echo.cx/img97/6185/seats21tv.jpg
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

RaspMetalicMX3SE wrote:This is for everbody who has emailed me/ pmed me I have no price for these. Thats why i have said three times to make an OFFER!!!!!!! This was just to see the interest and to see what i could get for them i never said they were for sale yet you guys read leather and get an automatic hard-on and dont finish reading the whole thread. And for the jack a-- saying i ripped him off b4. 1st if i gave your money back how the hell did you get ripped off moron. 2nd ive never owned anything made by mazdaspeed including mazdaspeed suspension so dont start bad mouthing me and people from NY.
If you gave my money back after i called the fbi, federal trade commision and USPS found your #s and called your parents and told them your going to jail and sent me a rusty spring in a box, instead of the mazdaspeed suspension then yes that is what we in the world call fraud MORON!. And no i did not say it was you im saying it was the same nickname same place. And yes im bad mouthing all the shitheads who cause trouble from NY.

And i proved my point ppl in NY are shitheads, your starting to pretend to be a tough internet gangster.

Good luck with the seat sales... Jackass.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: anyone want my leather?

Post by jschrauwen »

RaspMetalicMX3SE wrote:I am not selling them yet i need to get new ones first.
Now would be a good time for me to query on the leather seats. Perhaps my command of the english language and execution of grammer is not on par with the more educated members here but my take on the quote is exactly as it is written - not selling now but will be selling later. When individuals replied in the manner to which you posed, they subsequently asked what your asking price was/will be. You changed the playing field by putting the queries back to the individuals with - "Make me an offer". In doing so, the implied meaning was that you were willing to sell them now rather than later if someone offered you a sweet enough deal. When the requests continued for your asking price via PM's or emails (of which dialogue I am not privy of), I believe that the complexion changed somewhat, hence the re-iteration on your part that you are not selling the seats, and that you were only trying to gauge would sort of interest there would be in your leather seats if they were for sale. To me, it smells like a convoluded attempt at speculation IMO.
I knew there was a reason not to jump all over this offer when it was first posted.
And to think RaspMetalicMX3SE, your only 3.5 hours away from me, a nice days drive, there and back.
I don't think I'll be making that trip or for that matter, an offer, I'll save that sort of stuff for ebay. Let me correct my grammer so as to not be misunderstood. I will not make an offer, in other words, I'll pass, thank you very much.

BTW, thanks guys for remembering me when these popped up - Maz, JW, Lucky and Jim
Last edited by jschrauwen on April 11th, 2005, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
ninjajim4

Re: anyone want my leather?

Post by ninjajim4 »

jschrauwen wrote:

BTW, thanks guys for remembering me when these popped up - Maz, JW, Lucky and Jim
it's just good to know you're around. when i didn't see you in this thread after awhile, i was starting to worry that you'd gotten eaten by one of those canadian bears
RaspMetalicMX3SE

ok davidos go play hockey or sumting obviously the seats are no concern of yours. but yea you sure nailed it with New Yorkers being shitheads man the only encounter you ever had with one has got to be exactly how the rest are. Don't bother responding to this with some stupid internet fight just know i had nothing to do with your mazdaspeed springs and forget bout it .
RaspMetalicMX3SE

for anymore picture requests/ offers on the seats just email please no more PM's those things suck, too much bs, just shoot me an email thanx

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”