your future garage

Off-Topic Discussions
DavidOS

your future garage

Post by DavidOS »

Mine will have the mx3 still,
mr2 turbo
rx7 fd series...
reason i say all this i just checked some insurance quotes and am saving a crap load. Also by the time i can afford them they wont be worth anything.. so i can also add in anything new and zexy
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I had the opportunity (still do) to get a 93TT rx-7. my buddy has a GT2 911 Carrera and he doesnt need the rx-7 anymore. He offered it to me for 12K, but unfortunatley no bank will finace for more than 2 years on a car that old. I just got married and Id like to be able to eat instead of pay car payments. :) Hes had offers for 17K, but he wants more for it. Its in IMMACULATE condition. Never seen rain, not a swirl mark in the paint.

Heres what it looks like.

More pics here...
http://www.barrykclark.com/pix/Bill-RX7/
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

VERY nice car! Love those lambo doors.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
jumboplay

Post by jumboplay »

In my garage there is an MX3, Mazdaspeed Miata, Yamaha R6 bike, and Yamaha Jet Ski. What am I going to use to tow the jet skis? My future wife's minivan. Ha.
-Tom J, proud MX-3 pilot-
Get your entertainment upgraded at http://www.tommyv2.com

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

As the Waterboy would say.. "Momma says Minivans are the Devil :twisted: "
What is it with Minivan drivers anyway? They always gotta speed up and get in front of you.. then they go slower than you were to begin with? :confused2: :rant2:

Btw.. nice.. nice.. VERY nice RX7.. I have a friend that has a Black 93 TT similar.. though his is in pieces (Front end was smashed.. engine was ok but we are replacing the rest of the front clip.) and probably wont see the road any time soon.. but its a very sweet ride :2thumbsup:

Tunes67
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

love those rx-7s, how much would be one worth with blown engine?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

See thats the look I like on a car.. clean.. nice lines.. and the Lambo Doors add just the right amount of "Cool" to the car. If I won the lotto tomorrow.. I would buy that car in a heartbeat. :)

Tunes67
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

that rx7 is amazing :2thumbsup: i wish that was in my garage, whats in my garage- 94 mx3 gs, 2002 civic, and an 88 cutlass.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

In my garage.. 94 RS, 85 Subaru Joke (XT Model), 87 Mazda B2000 Extended Cab. And soon.. though temporarily.. 92 Protege Donor Car.

Tunes67
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

My future garage will be like my previous garages - big and roomy. My current garage only has enough room for the MX and my Ducati TT2 Replica, snow blower and work bench. The 02 Protege, has to reside outside until I build an addition to the garage.
My future garage, like i said will be at least 2.5 car size. Floor will be painted, walls drywalled and finished, lots of windows for sunlight, lots of overhead lights, workbenches, a dirty room for you know, all the nice power and bench tools, running water with wash tubs, a built in I-beam overhead for attaching block-n-tackle for winching an engine out, cable TV, telephone, separate door entrance from outside, and garage must be attached to the house.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Team_mazdamx

Post by Team_mazdamx »

- current 92 mx3
- JC Cosmo
- GSX-750
- Durango R/T 5.9

this is somewhat realistic
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

My 93 RS w/ the BP swap finished
A huge pile of arts and a beat up GS that'll someday be a sweet track car
My Fiance's 05' Focus ZX3
dreamfully a lot more tools and a compressor...
Should be a reality in about 2 years
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

05 ZX3?? I thought they stopped making the ZX3 in favour of the ZX5?
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Nope brand spankin new! Heres a pic:

93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Well isn't that interesting. I wonder if they just stopped selling them in Canada. I know we didn't get the Celica convertibles in the 90's, and the US did.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!

Return to “Off-Topic”