Final Four?

Off-Topic Discussions
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Final Four?

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Ok illinois got in beating louisville now UNC will get in after beating michigan state. Then UNC will win it all after blowing out illinois. Thata just my thoughts. Anyone else want to weight in one this one?
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

I'm watching the UNC game now and I'm rooting for Michigan to win..(sorry rick..lol)...I'm going for the underdog...but if UNC wins this then I'm sure they will take it....but if Michigan wins I think they will loose to Illinois...my thoughts
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

relisys_3200 wrote:I'm watching the UNC game now and I'm rooting for Michigan to win..(sorry rick..lol)...I'm going for the underdog...but if UNC wins this then I'm sure they will take it....but if Michigan wins I think they will loose to Illinois...my thoughts

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I cant believe you. How can you go against the great UNC. Dam you i thought you were my friend. No j/k i am watching it also and i am alittle biased. I am from asheville NC and me and my brothers went to school with rashad mccants so i cant help it. Go UNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

oh no.....games over.....here it comes......lol
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Well as predicted in before statements UNC won. Beat the hell out of MSU. So now for the second phase of my plan and that is to beat Illinois on monday night. Which i have no doubt that they will do. Go UNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its over baby. UNC won it all and i told you guys it was gonna happen. I said it from thte beginning of the season and i said it before the tourny. Go UNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

yep...congrats to UNC. It was a good game too, must be a wild night tonight in NC....dont celebrate tooo hard Rick :wink:
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Oh baby it's on like donkey kong here in the NC!!
2010 MazdaSpeed 3

Return to “Off-Topic”