Anyone interested in a wide body kit?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
hgallegos915

Anyone interested in a wide body kit?

Post by hgallegos915 »

I got the means to have a wide body kit made for mx3, would be cheap, 300 dlls.Strong Fiberglass, made to fit mx3...ill get pics asap, if anyones interested let me know, they were molded of a 97 cavaliers widebody of course for mx3. . :) hgallegos915@msn.com

-hec
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

how is it even possible to get a widebody let alone a normal body kit that cheap??
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
spano

Post by spano »

yeah i don't believe this, you can normally only get like a front or rear bumper with $300
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

um...the truth? I live on the border...fiberglass is cheap. Hmm im thinking how I can do this... you guys are temptimg me to go higher on the price lol jk.. nah well actually material here is SO inexpensive..heres what Ill do..first person gets it for 100 dlls...that way that person can tell the rest of the mx3ers on the quality of this product. :) Of course I would go broke If i was to sell all of the for 100 dlls. I can live with 300 plus shipping..Insuranse is a MUST. Also an idea on how inexpensive fiberglass is here.. a full kit costs 300 dlls, fiberglass hoods cost 250 dlls.. :) I just figure Id pass this great opportunity to other mx3ers
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
spano

Post by spano »

well if all this is true then i'll do it, 300 for a full bodykit sounds great, when will you have one made so we can see what these things look like?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

This week, Ill let you have it for 100 since you will be the first one with the only condition of you taking pics when its on your car and letting me have a few pics to use as a promotional thing.
-hec

spano

Post by spano »

alright sounds good, when it's ready show me some pics, and i'll definitelytake lots of pics
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

whats your email address so I can send you pics once its done.
-hec

spano

Post by spano »

spano190@ take this away hotmail.com
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

you got me interested, wheres the pics
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I got one pic opf the front ones..comes from car dmain,cant find the exact page so that I can ask the openr permission to view it..however I can send it via email to any of you.
-hec

spano

Post by spano »

if you find it send me the pic, and then i wanna see pics of the ones made by you
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

send pics too fry_81@hotmail.com, very interested.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

tykrause@hotmail.com

interested as well when finaly get an mx-3 this summer.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Hector, if you can't post pics on BB, I'll take a set of pics if you don't mind:
jschrauwen@sympatico.ca
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “Appearance”