KL31 MANUAL ECU OUT OF A MILLENIA MAKE OFFER !

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx333

KL31 MANUAL ECU OUT OF A MILLENIA MAKE OFFER !

Post by mx333 »

I HAVE A KL31 MANUAL ECU I GOT OUT OF A JDM MILLENIA 5SPD WAS SAVING IT FOR MY KLZE PROJECT BUT IM NOW GOING BP MAKE OFFERS I NEED TO SELL SOON TO GET MONEY FOR MY BP SWAP EMAIL ME FOR PICS
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I pm'ed you
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

Hey man I'll offer you $320 shipped! Money in hand!
mx333

Post by mx333 »

i can sell it for $320 shipped let me know if you still want this a.s.a.p i can accept paypal and money order etc
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

Well dude there is another guy on here saying he has a KL31 ECU for $260 so If you will take that I;ll give you that! Let me know. Where are you located?
mx333

Post by mx333 »

i cant got offered $300 from someone else im located in houston area
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

well ill give you $300 shipped for it. Let me know and I'll send the money tonight!
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I found strange that you say it comes from a millenia j-spec. Millenia's and j-spec millenias (eunos 800) came with MAF sensors unlike other klze that came with VAF sensors...that's why normally klze curve necks (millenia's)are controlled by kl62 ecu's
One other thing is the kl31 ecu control vris points of the STRAIGHT neck ecu's so you tell me how this kl31 ecu came with a j-spec millenia...

two options here...you're wrong about the car it came from or this is total BS

oh and btw eunos 800 only came with ATX ;)

*edit Don't need to f--- your thread but buddy you just registered, almost no posts, incorrect info, need to sell ASAP, this sure sounds fishy. I'm just warning others because I pass there a couple of months ago and it's not cool
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
mx333

Post by mx333 »

sorry its just what i was told it has the kl31 on the ecu someone might have did a swap in a millineia or something i dunno the guy i bought it from said it was a millinenia i could have been an mx-6 or something i was just seeing if anyone wanted to buy it since im not doing my ze swap anymore cause im going bpt
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Another red flag is you have no profile/contact info listed. Plus there's a known scammer in Texas, so everyone is suspicious.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
mx333

Post by mx333 »

im near houston area in elgin tx i figured i could sell it on here since i see people selling stuff on here all the time ill probably just list it on ebay or something i want to hurry and get my bpt a.s.a.p im ready to put it in
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mx333 wrote:I HAVE A KL31 MANUAL ECU I GOT OUT OF A JDM MILLENIA 5SPD WAS SAVING IT FOR MY KLZE PROJECT BUT IM NOW GOING BP MAKE OFFERS I NEED TO SELL SOON TO GET MONEY FOR MY BP SWAP EMAIL ME FOR PICS
mx333 wrote:sorry its just what i was told it has the kl31 on the ecu someone might have did a swap in a millineia or something i dunno the guy i bought it from said it was a millinenia i could have been an mx-6 or something i was just seeing if anyone wanted to buy it since im not doing my ze swap anymore cause im going bpt
You bet 2fazed - lots of red flags!!

Flag1 - "I got out of a jdm millennia 5spd" - You did it yourself did you??, really??
Flag2 - "saving it for my KLZE project" - Don't know of too many people that get a KL31 before they get a KLZE engine?? Why wouldn't the KLZE come with a KL31/KL36 anyway??
Flag3 - "Need to sell soon to get money" - What's the big flaming hurry? You were willing to put out the cash for the ECU ahead of time pending the KLZE therefore I'm assumimg you had the finances for a KLZE swap. If you didn't have the finances for the ZE swap how in the world are you going to finance the BP swap??
Flag4 - "I was told it has a KL31 on the ECU" - What do you mean told? Are you selling this for someone else? Do you even own this? If yes to either Q's, read thae damn sticker on the ECU - it says right on it what it is. You don't even have it in your possession I wager.
Flag5, 6, 7 etc. Need I say any more.

Your damn right Blue, somethings really fishy here.
What's that saying "Buyer beware"

I want a KL31 real bad but after being burnt once....well, lets just say gut feelings play a stronger role these days. And this gut says, walk away.
Last edited by jschrauwen on April 2nd, 2005, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
bubba_03

Post by bubba_03 »

I dont know guys this guy is shady because he had posts up before about Invader Carbon Fiber hoods and people were believing all his crap and he was sending pictures that weren't his to memebers. His old user name used to "cbell". I know because of his e-mail address: "bell84" So he probably doesn't have a real J-spec ECU!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

bubba_03 wrote:I dont know guys this guy is shady because he had posts up before about Invader Carbon Fiber hoods and people were believing all his crap and he was sending pictures that weren't his to memebers. His old user name used to "cbell". I know because of his e-mail address: "bell84" So he probably doesn't have a real J-spec ECU!
Bubba, ask him to email you some pics of the ECU and go from there.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

bubba_03 wrote:I dont know guys this guy is shady because he had posts up before about Invader Carbon Fiber hoods and people were believing all his crap and he was sending pictures that weren't his to memebers. His old user name used to "cbell". I know because of his e-mail address: "bell84" So he probably doesn't have a real J-spec ECU!
cbell was a scammer, therefore this dudes a scammer.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”