$800 KLZE parts/project car

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lazzyie

$800 KLZE parts/project car

Post by lazzyie »

I am posting this on here again before I clean it up and throw it on ebay. Anyways like the title says the whole car is for sale NO PART OUT EVER :). The car has 196000 on the chassis which is actually pretty solid, 15,000 miles on the ZE, it has ACT MX-6 clutch, Pheno spacers, NGK wires, New plugs, New radiator, Mounts replaced at swap, Tranny has 1200 miles on fresh rebuild, Short shifter, SS clutch line. Car is not running right now the battery died and I have yet to replace it, It was run 3 months ago around the block. I can't drive it due to the lame emissions laws here in So Cal. I just want to hook up a fellow mxer to at least use the motor and tranny as they are both in good shape. The body needs help and the interior is mostly stripped as I was going to weld a cage and turn this into a drag car but I got engaged and my fiancee doesn't want me to kill myself. Now this also comes with a set of MX-3 Stainless steel pedals, triple gauge pod, 92 mazda shop manual and the stripped AC condenser/compressor if you want it. Thanks everyone.
Shawn F
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

This would be perfect for me, but I dont think the shipping would be :/
(Shipping a car to Norway is expensive)

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

What do you mean the body needs help? Is it drivable? Where exactly in SoCal do you live? If you have any pics please send them to WarMachinex0@hotmail.com
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

It needs a new passenger side front quarter panel, Minor dents and dings besides that, it is driveable it just needs a battery. I live about 30 minutes outside of San Diego. I will try to get ahold of a Digi Cam in the next week.
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

cool, i have a brother that may be interested, get the pics and well let you know.
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

Just a side note it does have a custom 2.5" catback, not to exagerate but it is the best sounding exhaust I have EVER heard with this motor, oh and it NEEDS paint.
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I cannot believe this isnt sold yet . This is a absolute steal .
oh yeah free :bump:
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Post by Guest »

Dam i live in Vancouver ,BC, sounds just what i want but no way to get down there :<......any pics
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

Well, I kinda like to see the car before I buy one, And the only other down side is if my brother did want it, I'm not sure when he could get the money by....
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

Bump for pics! :bump:
nobody182

Post by nobody182 »

how much does it cost to ship a car, anyone know?
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

$500 to $1000 I think. Cheaper to send a friend to get it.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”