people in new york

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
grey mx-3

people in new york

Post by grey mx-3 »

i was wondering if anyone in new york has done a bpt swap and if you have were did you get the motor from. i want to do the swap but i need somewere close so i can see the engine. or at least a well know shop i could buy it from without having to see it. any help would be appreciated
TekPmp

Post by TekPmp »

On Long Island the best place to find them is auto recycling yards. Just ask them if they have a full parts car. This way you can start up the engine to make sure it works and also you will know they have every part you need for the swap.
Black 94 RS, Erebuni MS style front, OEM sideskirts, Clear signals, altezza tails, 93 seats, Civic projectors
BuffaloBill

Post by BuffaloBill »

Buffalo REEPPP haha

Ya, go to junk yards.. pray that they have one. You will have to order one if you don't find one.
Cpl_Bryant

Post by Cpl_Bryant »

I am also in New York. I was under the impression that no junkyard would have a BPT since it comes in a Japanese car? I've been researching my own BPT swap for some time now. Maybe not enough time.
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/cplbryant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TekPmp

Post by TekPmp »

whoops i thought he wanted the bp :D
Black 94 RS, Erebuni MS style front, OEM sideskirts, Clear signals, altezza tails, 93 seats, Civic projectors

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”